Cloud

Machine
zyros said:
[img=400x400]Its a top knot with undercut

zyros

Regular
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
NOOOOOO I LIKED YOUR HAIR THO  :sad:

It was ruined by new hair growth. Was coping until i had to vut the sides and back

Leans

Megastar
You need more volume at the top and sides, because your lower half looks much wider than the top.

Drake

Regular
LMAO dont ever cut the sides with that face shape srs

incelhero

Regular
ubermenschpoppop said:
7.5/10. Ignore faggots who say otherwise. I would even say 8

He has theoretically good features but manages to come off as ugly wtf. His orbitals are recessed, he could use implants in that area. With his super hooded eyes and recessed meltcel orbitals he looks like a legit depressed school shooter about to snap. His face is too tall and his neck is 8 year old girl tier. He should look way above average with that fixed, though, someone should morph him with a thick, slayer neck - instant 7/10. For now I'd give him a 6.

Bone_lah

Joke
I think what makes OP a bit creepy is the lip region. OP take pictures far away from the camera, and dont smile.

zyros

Regular
Saw all the comments and ill upload a new better photo since front camera fuckd my proportions. Took a photo extending arms as much as i could and is closer to how ppl see me irl. updating main post too. 

[img=400x533]

incelhero said:
ubermenschpoppop said:
7.5/10. Ignore faggots who say otherwise. I would even say 8

He has theoretically good features but manages to come off as ugly wtf. His orbitals are recessed, he could use implants in that area. With his super hooded eyes and recessed meltcel orbitals he looks like a legit depressed school shooter about to snap. His face is too tall and his neck is 8 year old girl tier. He should look way above average with that fixed, though, someone should morph him with a thick, slayer neck - instant 7/10. For now I'd give him a 6.
Updated the photo from much farther away rate this one its a bit closer how how ppl see me irl

Bone_lah said:
I think what makes OP a bit creepy is the lip region. OP take pictures far away from the camera, and dont smile.

Took better pic farther away and with neutral expression check it out

skills

Joke
do lumberjack game... Beard and long hair with pony tail, you can even get fake ponytail... 

You are Good looking with horrible hair style...

a_nimbus

Banned
zyros said:
[img=400x533]Its a top knot with undercut

this is a tranny thats on estrogen i swear lolololol

look at this fuckers behavior and submissive body language