Rate me pls:(

• Thread starter Nordiclookmaxer
  • Start date

Lonoisagod

Incel
Around 6.5/10.

Looks attractive enough to be honest. You're also better looking than most here, too.

N

Nordiclookmaxer

Thank you, but I am 173 cm short. Besides LL what is the best thing I can do to looksmax? Rhino? I know my nose is big, and my nostrils are huge.

H

huberturbanski

your nose is not big, it's rather your your small face which makes your nose look big

Your nose looks fine. Can you take a picture straight on you. Want to see your eye area to judge accurately

I think your height is holding you back a lot.

N

Nordiclookmaxer

Looks like I have negative canthal tilt + dark circles and poor bony support under my eyes.
Dunno why the pictures keep being sideways. You have to open them in a new tab for them to be correctly rotated.

wettyfap

Subhuman
Nordiclookmaxer said:
Looks like I have negative canthal tilt + dark circles and poor bony support under my eyes.
Dunno why the pictures keep being sideways. You have to open them in a new tab for them to be correctly rotated.
You look fine. Stay away from this toxic place.

Look into alar reduction surgery, aka nostril reduction surgery. It is limited rhinoplasty thus it cost on average anywhere between 2000-3500$.

N

Nordiclookmaxer

Thanks for the honest ratings! Obviously I will try to looksmax. Curious to know what I should focus on. Would a lefort1 make my nose look less projecting? At least the base of my nose, right? I was also thinking rhino + lip lift. Custom jaw + chin implant. Forehead implants and hairline lowering surgery.