rate me pls

Lorebin

Normie
Hey I am 20 years old and I never had a girlfriend. Actually I never held any girls hand or I kissed one. Sex seems very alien to me, girls never gave me that. Sometimes I just feel like Elliot Rodger, I feel loneliness but I don't want to kill anyone ofc. 

Please rate me, I want to know if I look strange or something because all people have abandoned me and don't care about me. I live isolated in my basement and it has been a while since I talked to anyone.

L

Linger

Looks average, about 4/10.
You don't look strange imo, you just look like the dude Id see down the streets every 10 mins.

modified

hairloss expert
You don't look strange. But obviously there's something wrong with your mind or personality if you are completely isolated and live in a basement all day.

Look into that. Go get counselling.

Datjaw

Banned
You are very average looking, no ugly or weird features, but you have no attractive features either and really lacking in dimorphism 5/10

A Jaw Implant could boost you to a 7+ along with a good body

:legit:

Draco Malfoy/10

Legit though fix your pale skin and get colored contacts you vampire. Not bad looking

Legalizer

Banned
Not sure if srs. 8+ already since you're white. 

Run DOM and confidence game and you'll be drowning in punani,
If you look like this and can't get laid then its over

redmanlet

Banned
not sure if trolling but anyway here it goes. First off you face looks feminine cut down on bf until you hallow out your cheeks and start running stubble game. The reason is it off sets the feminine aspect of the face and also defines your jaw. Also height? if you are anything below 5 8 start wearing shoes that have 1 inch sole/heel and add 1-2 inch lifts. 3 inches right there. Start gymmaxxing help offset the beta/fem whatever you want to call it vibe. Go forth a slay