• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate me objectively

amiuglytho

Regular
Just give it to me straight also what should indo to improve?

Zoosus

Rotter
WTF is with your profile? Zero occipital bun, ears are rotated counter clockwise

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
reincarnation game

Cloud

Machine
Something makes you look a little like a Neanderthal. I think its the sloped forehead and nose.
@"Br0sk1"

Foxx

Average Guy
amiuglytho said:
So just end it i guess?

You are like average. Just a normal guy with a couple of flaws. Everyone has flaws, it's about how you use your strengths and cover your weaknesses.

sadburger

Regular
yeah ur a sub-4 currycel, but are u at least normal? seeing a bit of aspie in that stare

amiuglytho

Regular
Foxx said:
amiuglytho said:
So just end it i guess?

You are like average. Just a normal guy with a couple of flaws. Everyone has flaws, it's about how you use your strengths and cover your weaknesses.

Yeah thats what i usually get rated . Average .

Danny the chav

Champion
amiuglytho said:
Foxx said:

Yeah thats what i usually get rated . Average .

Maybe average for an indian, the average white guy amogs you

amiuglytho

Regular
Pinhead said:
amiuglytho said:
Nice joke

"rate me objectively"

no need to get upset

he's right
Lol how does average white guy look better than an average loooking whos indian ? . Average is average regardless of ethnicity wtf lol

amiuglytho

Regular
Pinhead said:
amiuglytho said:
Lol how does average white guy look better than an average loooking whos indian ? . Average is average regardless of ethnicity wtf lol

not in the eyes of women

Im from toronto dude . Not the u.s . Toronto is the most mutli culturuwl city in the world

Pinhead said:
amiuglytho said:

not in the eyes of women

Im from toronto dude . Not the u.s . Toronto is the most mutli culturuwl city in the world

amiuglytho said:
Pinhead said:
not in the eyes of women

Pinhead said:
not in the eyes of women

And yes im aware of the sexual discrimiation women place on non whites in the other areas lol

gaunt

Machine
amiuglytho said:
Pinhead said:
"rate me objectively"

no need to get upset

he's right

you have alot to learn

amiuglytho

Regular
mms from mm said:
i can never tell if these posters are real ppl or trolls posting other peoples pics.

but objectively, assuming this is you, you do not look good.   you should always put your height and post a pic of your frame/build or at least describe it for a better rating, but in this case you are pretty much a face-cel anyway so it doesnt matter.  actually, i take that back, it does,  if you are 6'1'' and 200 shredded, you can probably get a few dtf girls.  but yeah your face is not good, girls are not going to be attrated to you, on average.  sorry.  thats what you came here for though right.  

theres no point rating, but i guess like a 4 or something.  you are worse than average i would say, if you are counting white people in the population.
Wth lol so if theres white im below average the fuk lol