rate me, is it over?

Pop

Subhuman

Browcel

Chad
It's over for you. You look like a typical fedora wearer. (No offense) Your best bet is to run mad money/status game. Mewing/weight loss will help your looks, but it is a slow process for improvement.

Pop

Subhuman
Browcel said:
It's over for you. You look like a typical fedora wearer. (No offense) Your best bet is to run mad money/status game. Mewing/weight loss will help your looks, but it is a slow process for improvement.

bullshit i just have a superior taste in fashion.

Brostorm

Normie
Right now you look like SHIT. However I do see potential. If you cut to sub 10% bf and got a good stubble you'd look great. 

Your face has harmony and you have an aura of someone who is friendly and nice.

Start losing weight NOW. Book an appointment for beard HT.

twisty

Banned
Dude first of all shave that weird thin undernose moustache or what is it..
U need to change hairstyle and loose some bodyfat...
With proper grooming u can go up 2 points...u are 4/10 now if u wanna be nice , u can easily be 5.5/10
Its not as bad as they wrote

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Get rid of that stubble above your lip, cut to 10% BF, get a normal trendy haircut, and get a healthy tan. That alone will up you at least 3 points /10

Pop

Subhuman
Brostorm said:
Right now you look like SHIT. However I do see potential. If you cut to sub 10% bf and got a good stubble you'd look great. 

Your face has harmony and you have an aura of someone who is friendly and nice.

Start losing weight NOW. Book an appointment for beard HT.

that was harsh but ok thank you i appreciate the objectivity
im only 17 so i dont think i can get a HT yet

Invisible

King of Chads
That hairline @ 17 yo

:what:

The second pic revealed a host of flaws: The flared nostrils look terrible. The mexican ladymoustache needs shaving off today. Your jaw (ramus, mandible, chin) is as round as mine. I would need a profile shot to be certain but you probably need a genioplasty and lower jaw advancement. You need to cut to 10% bf like me too. Fuark, you're the white version of me, just younger.

Your hairline is really bad for 17 yo. When did you start balding? At 13 yo??

Midface is on the long side. Fwhr isn't the best.

Your philtrum area is really offputting for some reason. It may be because it's recessed + flared nostrils + upturned nose. It's like looking into a diseased vulva and butthole.

4/10 max.