Enlil

locationcel
Masculinity Crew
subhuman/8
play reincarnation game

you're deluded, he's not in anyway below average. he's average to slightly above average if anything (4 PSL to 4.5 PSL, so about a 5 or a 5.5 out of 10). your saying he's below average just tells me how little you really know about facial aesthetics

his side profile alone is like 4.75-5 PSL. his frontal is noticeably lower but it's definitely not below a 4 PSL

frontally his face seems fairly symmetric, and ratios are more or less good (with regard to main ratios, only his ES ratio is somewhat off and maybe chin-to-philtrum ratio could be better too; but FWHR is top-tier and midface is compact). his hairline is NW0 with very good, dense hair. nose is fine frontally as well. the only main flaws frontally are: eye area and lower third. eye area wise: lack of UES (orbital vector seems neutral to slightly negative), lateral orbital rims could be better, some UEE (w/ negatively tilted supraorbital rims), and of course canthal tilt could be better (and obviously eyebrows could be denser and eyelashes could use *some* work). PFL is somewhat low too. lower third wise: jaw could be more angular from front (jaw width is already good, despite his bigonial width being *somewhat* narrower than his bizygomatic width) and chin could be about 1 cm taller (as well as more square).

profile wise his only main flaw is: nose. he could lose the dorsal hump and benefit from a straighter nose (as his nose atm is slightly hooked and downturned). aside from that, he could benefit from a *somewhat* higher gonial angle. also, his paranasal area could use some slight forward projection too in order for his face to be more harmonious profile-wise with relation to his mandible. overall his forward growth is decent though (mandible being better than maxilla in this regard, but his maxilla is not recessed by any means); mandible is more or less vertically aligned with the glabella, which is ideal. he has a fairly high hyoid bone as well, which helps too.

this is just a *brief* assessment from all the pictures presented above. but, all that said, this guy is most definitely not below average (as I said, objectively he's 4 PSL at worst, probably 4.25-4.5 PSL though). either you're trolling or you just aren't well-versed in facial aesthetics
DID NOT READ. STFU U COPING UGLY LOSER HOW DARE U

Basedkuntt

Subhuman
Really bad harmony , good face width and length . Ok nose ok brow ridge recessed chin . 4/10

ArabIncel

Cuck
Really bad harmony , good face width and length . Ok nose ok brow ridge recessed chin . 4/10
lol you’re so stupid. You can’t analyze for shit. Let me correct two things you said:

you said I have good face length? Wrong. One of the issues I have is having a *bad* face length (particularly it being too low/short).

you said I have a recessed chin jfl? I clearly have decent forward growth of the mandible.