Rate me in this pic

Swolemanlet

Coper
Probably one of the only decent pictures I've posted of myself so far

Not like I care what you incels think since I know most of you only give me a biased low rating because you don't like my posts here 

assburger

Gigachad
you're brown and unpleasant to look at. ur annoying unwarranted smug expressions don't help your cause either.

your terrible eye area and skin alone probably render u sub-5. u  also have a big beakish nose and tiny palate.

i can tell why you overcompensate with body, but even then u are a bloated manlet like ur name suggests.

Swolemanlet

Coper
assburger said:
you're brown and unpleasant to look at. ur annoying unwarranted smug expressions don't help your cause either.

your terrible eye area and skin alone probably render u sub-5. u  also have a big beakish nose and tiny palate.

i can tell why you overcompensate with body, but even then u are a bloated manlet like ur name suggests.
I'm not bloated I'm like 12-13% body fat now, used to be 20+% though

you're a kissless virgin with no friends who's probably never even talked to a girl irl so your opinion is invalid.

assburger

Gigachad
Swolemanlet said:
assburger said:

your terrible eye area and skin alone probably render u sub-5. u  also have a big beakish nose and tiny palate.

you're a kissless virgin with no friends who's probably never even talked to a girl irl so your opinion is invalid.
you're correct but that's str8 ad hominem.

you probably get laid, but its mainly due to being NT.

assburger said:
Swolemanlet said:

i dont think eh believes what he is saying its a persona he puts up i hope
[hr]
you cant think that yuou "slay" due to looks and look like that

Swolemanlet

Coper
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
assburger said:

i dont think eh believes what he is saying its a persona he puts up i hope
[hr]
you cant think that yuou "slay" due to looks and look like that
When did I say that? just shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

I know I'm obviously nowhere near model tier but to normies my face is average and my physique is above average and I have proof of this

I could spam the same tinder pics 1000 times with proof of IOI's but think everyone has seen them now

just lol at how you basically compare me to someone like jzanza

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
If you want an honest rating, I'll be straight up with you.
If you had good eyes you'd be a 5, or if you had a good midface you'd be a 5.

But the wya it is now you're facially slightly ugly. Not bad enough to be a guaranteed incel but without a doubt you're sub5. Your midface is just too long and your eyes are just too beta looking. 

And yet I'm pretty sure you've banged more women than 90% of this site.

Good job. Just goes to show you that the average user on this site is a weird aspie fuck, myself included.