• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate me, i want to look better...

Handsome

imgur .com/a/r91jX5H
imgur .com/a/wuFrqhB

imgur .com/a/thfUXM1

imgur. com/a/3dlxICJ

YaBoiZio

Lookin pretty good imo.

7/10.

Practice breathing through your nose though. I can tell you breathe throuh your mouth since its wide open in every picture, which makes you look less attractive.

Also, you might want to not wear that leather jacket + shirtless combo. Looks kinda cringe tbh tbh.

PurplePumpkinCherry

Ethnic Slayer
You're obviously mentally handicapped to start off since you couldn't work out how to put all the images in an album on imgur so that's a bad start.

Your ears stick out too much, your philtrum is too long, eyes too vertical while not being horizontal enough, brown eyes, mouth looks odd - it isn't wide enough but is quite long vertically so it makes you looks like one of those weird fish.

Psl 5 at most. Fixing ears and facial expressions could get you to a 6 but your skull looks small and you look like an ethnic manlet so sadly I doubt you will ever hit slayer status.

Handsome

YaBoiZio said:
Lookin pretty good imo.

7/10.

Practice breathing through your nose though. I can tell you breathe throuh your mouth since its wide open in every picture, which makes you look less attractive.

Also, you might want to not wear that leather jacket + shirtless combo. Looks kinda cringe tbh tbh.

Thx, i will do my best to maximize how i look through neck and jaw training, as well as regrowing my receding hairline. And filling in my eyebrows

PurplePumpkinCherry said:
You're obviously mentally handicapped to start off since you couldn't work out how to put all the images in an album on imgur so that's a bad start.

Your ears stick out too much, your philtrum is too long, eyes too vertical while not being horizontal enough, brown eyes, mouth looks odd - it isn't wide enough but is quite long vertically so it makes you looks like one of those weird fish.

Psl 5 at most. Fixing ears and facial expressions could get you to a 6 but your skull looks small and you look like an ethnic manlet so sadly I doubt you will ever hit slayer status.

Hahahahahahaha 
Ya thats true about my ears but so does channing tatum, im not doing surgery for that.
I am not an ethnic manlet lmao im 5’9 i just have a small cutie face
Mouth looks odd? Ahahahah ill make sure ill get u an ordinary mouth next time
I didnt know girls liked fish that they go red when they see it, thx for the fact.
Zac efron is short and he is a slayer.... but then again, i will keep working on myself thx for the input

Progress: jaw, eyebrows, hairline,back and neck

Handsome

SansDopamine said:
I agree with @PurplePumpkinCherry's comments on your ears, eyes and philtrum.

I would also like to add that sagitally your lip area is not in harmony with your chin. In laymen's terms, your lips protrude further out from your face than your chin (this is common in African Americans). If your chin was closer to being in line with your lips it would be look better. See morph:

Maybe genio could help with this but it's not my area of expertise.

But a lot of users here focus too much on the negative. You have plenty of good features too:
- good chin width
- your zygos exist
- good location of jaw angles on the y-axis as well as lateral projection in comparison to your zygos
- straight nose
- you look like you are in shape
- skull shape from your profile seems decent (you don't have gay alien skull)
- clear, smooth skin

What's your race?

WOW! I am impressed, i want to rep u but i am new and idk how lol
Wow im Amazed u Morphed it for me, its such a subtle difference i never noticed it in my 19 years of living -, but how can i fix that? And what is genio? Im egyptian btw- but then again, egyptian are very diverse. But wow thanks for mophng me. And thanks for the pisitiveinput, how can i fix my philtrum and “vertical” eyes

Handsome

SansDopamine said:

I would also like to add that sagitally your lip area is not in harmony with your chin. In laymen's terms, your lips protrude further out from your face than your chin (this is common in African Americans). If your chin was closer to being in line with your lips it would be look better. See morph:

But a lot of users here focus too much on the negative. You have plenty of good features too:
- good chin width
- your zygos exist
- good location of jaw angles on the y-axis as well as lateral projection in comparison to your zygos
- straight nose
- clear, smooth skin

What's your race?

Can u also morph my eyes, philtrum and ears  so i can see what u mean ik im asking for too much but i dont inderstand what u guys mean.

Im rly glad for the input tho

PurplePumpkinCherry

Ethnic Slayer
Handsome said:
YaBoiZio said:
Lookin pretty good imo.

7/10.

Thx, i will do my best to maximize how i look through neck and jaw training, as well as regrowing my receding hairline. And filling in my eyebrows

PurplePumpkinCherry said:

Hahahahahahaha 
Ya thats true about my ears but so does channing tatum, im not doing surgery for that.
I am not an ethnic manlet lmao im 5’9 i just have a small cutie face
Mouth looks odd? Ahahahah ill make sure ill get u an ordinary mouth next time
I didnt know girls liked fish that they go red when they see it, thx for the fact.
Zac efron is short and he is a slayer.... but then again, i will keep working on myself thx for the input

Progress: jaw, eyebrows, hairline,back and neck

Says he is not an ethnic manlet while being 5'9ft with a small head and being Egyptian(?).
Channing Tatum is also not an ethnic skullcel manlet so comparing you to him because you might share the same ears (you don't) is negligible.

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
Handsome said:
SansDopamine said:

- good chin width
- your zygos exist
- straight nose
- clear, smooth skin

What's your race?

WOW! I am impressed, i want to rep u but i am new and idk how lol
Wow im Amazed u Morphed it for me, its such a subtle difference i never noticed it in my 19 years of living -, but how can i fix that? And what is genio? Im egyptian btw- but then again, egyptian are very diverse. But wow thanks for mophng me. And thanks for the pisitiveinput, how can i fix my philtrum and “vertical” eyes

you are arab so, a true ethnik xd