• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate me? I swear I will make it!

heilsa

Rotter
well i would start first to let the sun in your basement and get some tan

secondly i would vist your local maxfac. you probably need bsso or maxillomandibular advancement. at least genioplasty - your chin is retruded.

futurehuman

Regular
none more red said:
You look like a guy at a comic book convention. Start by looking in the mirror, and really asking yourself what you can do to move away from that observation.

WTF How so?  :uzi:  I don't even read shitty comic books. Looking in the mirror won't help. You don't think I have done this already thousands of times. I can't have an honest opinion of my looks, because I will always have a bias of rating them higher, than they actually are. :mad:
heilsa said:
well i would start first to let the sun in your basement and get some tan

secondly i would vist your local maxfac. you probably need bsso or maxillomandibular advancement. at least genioplasty - your chin is retruded.

Sun won't help me in the long run. I am already getting wrinkles on my face at age 21 sun will make it even worse.

I will definitely do that when I have a bit more $$$. Right now I don't have huge sums of money at my disposal, so only relatively cheap things will benefit me for now, like gymceling, supplimentceling, nutritionceling, showerceling or etc.

Thanks for your advise anyway Heilsa :cool: . I appreciate it much more than none more red's worthless diatribe.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
adrift said:
Clean up your skin, go to the gym, eat carrots, train your neck

Cleaning up your skin is really important as it'll help you not look like a crack addict.

futurehuman

Regular
adrift said:

And get more M for plastic surgery since that's what's really going to help you.
Thanks I will do. I am a bit paranoid of carrots at the moment as someone said they can cause hair loss. :ugh:

Techno Viking said:
MT2 (melanotan 2) = tan with normal amounts of sun exposure. WIN!

retin-a to help with skin aging

whats your diet like?
I saw some photos and MT2 made some people look ethnic.

I will look into your suggestions further

My diet has been pretty poor over the last 3 years, since my Mother stopped making me lunch and breakfast, so I have ended up hardly eating anything. She didn't even teach me how to cook or what to eat. :$: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :uzi:

Now it has changed I now am eating porridge for breakfast
1 Pint of milk some time in the day
Usually for lunch I have Steak and 2 eggs, broccoli, spinach, a few olives, carrots and a clove of garlic
A few pints of water throughout the day
At dinner it is pretty similar I am still working out what is a good diet to be eating, but I'm getting there.
Nautical said:
pretty piss poor forward growth but ok cheekbones. Not ugly but not good looking either.

dead-zone, 5/10
Yes unfortunately, my parents never taught me to Mew. It should be considered child abuse. :rage:  Well at least 5/10 with room for improvement isn't too bad right? Is it possible to fix my poor forward growth?

Happy Go Lucky said:
adrift said:

Cleaning up your skin is really important as it'll help you not look like a crack addict.
Well unfortunately I think it is genetic for me. I shower now twice per day, but still I have acne at age 21. :suicide:
none more red said:
Invest in some non-t shirts. NOT polos. Only wear colored under a sweater or partially buttoned flannel. Otherwise white or black. Rarely black.
Can you give an example like what do you mean? long sleeved shirts? For day to day life I can't really wear partially buttoned flannels. Its inappropriate.  :help:
pringles said:
No biggie, it's just that your entire face below the forehead is recessed.
sephon said:
RecessionCity™
:redstomper: :redstomper:  How did this even happen in the first place? Is there some way I can solve this?

Xander

Your face just needs some solid doses of test, tren and hgh

futurehuman

Regular
Xander said:

I would prefer not to have to take drugs that could land me in jail, shrink my balls, cause hair loss, destroy my bank account balance etc.

zanz

Joke
2-3/10

Legit, that chin is recessed as fuck

You look O.K. from front view but side view destroys you.

incelhero

Regular
futurehuman said:
Xander said:

I would prefer not to have to take drugs that could land me in jail, shrink my balls, cause hair loss, destroy my bank account balance etc.

You're not going to improve your looks then. Ball shrink can be prevented by running HCG along with the test. HGH itself is harmless, has only benefits. You can prevent hair loss by running fin on cycle. You're not going into jail for steroids, lol.

TRT

Joke
futurehuman said:
adrift said:

And get more M for plastic surgery since that's what's really going to help you.
Thanks I will do. I am a bit paranoid of carrots at the moment as someone said they can cause hair loss. :ugh:

lol?? link

futurehuman

Regular
wishingwell said:
Ethnic women will be your guiding light.
Well at least that is better than nothing.

zanz said:
2-3/10

Legit, that chin is recessed as fuck

You look O.K. from front view but side view destroys you.
Fuck I know I have flaws, but  I can't be that bad 2-3/10?! Other people have rated me 5! If I'm that low, then what about people like the crouzon syndrome Spanish pua. :redstomper:

Yes its upsetting to know this chin is recessed, but there is cure. I can get surgery.

IceCutter said:
put on some weight = can easily slay
really? Sweet! From this day forward. I will eat more food!

TRT said:
futurehuman said:

lol?? link

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1162

nochin

Joke
Just hit the gym, you're probably skinnyfat already. That loser comicon "haircut" is pathetic. You look like in your mid to late 30s and gave up on life. Why do you wear such shitty t-shirts? You look like straight from Auschwitz in that.

Grow some muscle mass and in in a few months buy shirts where the outer seam of the shoulder is right where your shoulder ends, not any more outside. 

Right now your shirt is looking like this http://i45.tinypic.com/2cqcizt.jpg
when it should be more like this http://www.fashion-11.com/wp-conten...tisan-Tees-men-s-Cat-Detectives-T-Shirt-1.jpg

hair loss talk

Why are people so stupid? Please read what you just linked again.

Chad

Joke
Get healthier buddyboyo, 5/10 heroin addict.

Whitecel

Banned
OP, I can't believe I'm the only one who does see your potential. Your face is and head shape are pretty much the most important thing and you got it! 

The good about your face: cheekbones, eye area, jaw line, overall impression, the eyes themselves (girls love your color), white skin, pretty good head size though could be bigger, you don't even have under eye circles you lucky son of a bitch for being an incel

the bad: acne scars around your mid-low face and that one big zit, recessed chin from a profile view which isn't too bad because your forward view is decent, that hair is not helping your case either.

If you could work on your acne to clear your skin, hit the gym and get defined, get a haircut that suits the slayer, and overall just do some maintenance on your face (go to reddit.com/skincareaddiction for how to get started on keeping your face looking young and wrinkle free as well as acne free lol).

You can slay, without a doubt. Don't get a swelled head though, you definitely need to work on the things I mentioned first. Good luck

hellish

Joke
i can see a bit of cillian murphy buried in there. i'd also say gain some weight and get a haircut (shorter in the back, don't let it come as far down and even out the front so you can grow it out) and a darker brown for starters.
profile wise, let a maxfac/dentist look at it since i don't know your dental alignment