• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate me guys. 23 yo italian 6'1

HopeIsEvil

skull circumference is 59 cm   ,     i am getting a rhino soon

i already got a lasik surgery aswell

Drake

Regular
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
lol what a small skull

you cant even tell how big/small his skull is r u dumb?

he is a framecel tho

HopeIsEvil

guys what you say about this simulation ? i would really like to fix my subhuman beak after years of living torment

https://postimg.org/image/oe0b5v90h/

please bare in mind that i was a fatcel and i lost good 20kg ,    now i want to phisycally transcend my mortal limits.

also ,   i spent a good year chewing CHIOS ( like u guys said ) and this made my jaw grow noticeably.
plus lasik   2000 euro

luckily for me i have absolutely no cheek fat

HopeIsEvil said:
guys what you say about this simulation ? i would really like to fix my subhuman beak after years of living torment

https://postimg.org/image/oe0b5v90h/

please bare in mind that i was a fatcel and i lost good 20kg ,    now i want to phisycally transcend my mortal limits.

also ,   i spent a good year chewing CHIOS ( like u guys said ) and this made my jaw grow noticeably.
plus lasik   2000 euro

luckily for me i have absolutely no cheek fat

yeah tbh looks MUCH better

HopeIsEvil

alright , do you know any good surgeon in europe ?

help me guys , i had a very dark life. not even my fault

HopeIsEvil

i will probably get my Rhino  with    Dr. Tito Marianetti , he is in italy  and i have seen some very good pre post photos

HopeIsEvil

i don't need mt2 ,  is just that i workcel and i rarelyu see the sun ,    usually in the summer i get the

BRONZE OF THE GODS colour ,     truly chad tier ,   spotless since almost no moles in my body
( but with mt2 i could get year long... )

also ,       yeah i am getting rhino VERY VERY SOON

( eyeglasses already removed +11231322 life point )

ALSO.

after rhino i was looking for some ramus - jaw augmentation  ,        prolly  a nice wraparound jaw implant , + stubble game on top ,  what you guys think about it ?

ONLY AFTER RHINO FROM A TOP TIER SURGEON , OF COURSE.

scythian-god

your nose is not an issue, don't listen to incels who tell you the opposite the most slaying euro men have hooked noses, it's a sign of power and dominance.. have you seen some of those nords with their who-looking concave noses  :biggrin: no one wants to fuck a troll like that