Rate me guys, 18 years old. Thanks

What surgeries or other looksmaxing do I need to do to improve? 

I know I have a short chin. Should I look into chin lengthening? Rhinoplasty, or is that gay? Should I blast T to gain masculinity?

I do okay with girls. Not amazingly but definitely not bad. The girl I can get for a LTR drastically differs from that I can get for a ONS, for example though :lol: 

h ttp://imgur.com/Ogk6nfQ
h ttp://imgur.com/YupC26V
h ttp://imgur.com/gmP9qDC

Disregard the messy hair. Just took some pics after getting up without showering or anything. Hair games usually more on point, when cut too obviously lol

Thanks again. I put a space in the link so it could work

PurpleUrkle said:

I know I have a short chin. Should I look into chin lengthening? Rhinoplasty, or is that gay? Should I blast T to gain masculinity?

I do okay with girls. Not amazingly but definitely not bad. The girl I can get for a LTR drastically differs from that I can get for a ONS, for example though :lol: 

Disregard the messy hair. Just took some pics after getting up without showering or anything. Hair games usually more on point, when cut too obviously lol

and you still made it to PSL  :mad: 
anyway dude I'll tell u the facts str8,  since we are in the same age I can tell that you are not bad looking for your age and staying here much and obsessing with your face when you do good with women wouldn't be the best thing you've ever made.

IWannabeGoodLooking said:
PurpleUrkle said:

and you still made it to PSL  :mad: 
anyway dude I'll tell u the facts str8,  since we are in the same age I can tell that you are not bad looking for your age and staying here much and obsessing with your face when you do good with women wouldn't be the best thing you've ever made.

I've lurked for awhile tbh, and was on Sluthate for a bit too. I try not to take the stuff said on here too seriously. I mean, most of the theorists are basement dwellers (hate to generalize, but still) so of course their gonna come up with some pretty outlandish stuff that's out of touch with reality

T

timetoldar

strong potential work on your frame lean out and you'll be good to go