Rate me ;) Any ideas for improvement ?

D

DVDSlayer

Hi,
I'd appreciate you giving me some estimate where I am. At this time, I'm 18 years old - so please, no whining about a lack of masculinity :D
Thanks for your feedback ^^ And yep, I am aware of my hair being too shaggy / long, hairdresser is due on monday ;)

D

DVDSlayer

Err, sorry, actually I'm not homosexual. I take it you refer to my dressing like some of those fashion designers ? Yep, definetely looks weird at times. Usually I am wearing a dufflecoat tho.

redmanlet

Banned
ok here it goes on what to improve on. your face over all isn't too bad, but u need to improve your neck its kinda hard to see but looks very thin, so hit the gym to gain muscle mass especially traps and neck. also as for your fashion, i would tone it down a bit and look for current fashion trends and follow them. This helps you both be accepted socially and then u can add some of you own fashion picks to make it you stand out a bit. Also what is you height? anything below 5 8 you should be wearing shoes with a 1inch heel and lifts for another 1 to 2 inches. adding over all height of 3inches. Go forth and slay

Yeah man, I'm less....aggressive with my ratings here and opinions/advice, but your clothes man.....seriously get a new wardrobe; and I would get contacts instead of glasses and get a haircut. Basically put, I just eliminated 3 things that make you less masculine.