• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate life of this privliged, rich, white girls

FuckThis

Rotter
[video=youtube]

Top 0.00001 % of existence

if you are not able to provide this lifestile you should never have kids

swimcel

Machine
they're all fucking ugly
daily reminder that looks can be improved with money but you either have it or you don't
good genetics is the most precious thing you can inherit

FuckThis

Rotter
swimcel said:
they're all fucking ugly
daily reminder that looks can be improved with money but you either have it or you don't
good genetics is the most precious thing you can inherit

they are top 1 % of genetics, but you are too low class to see it

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Bro, you are clearly frustrated. This is at least the third similar topic in a few days created by you, and I only lurk here occasionally.

swimcel

Machine
FuckThis said:
they are top 1 % of genetics, but you are too low class to see it

strong standards brah, where do you live? africa? 
:cage:

smellysocks

Megastar
The fact that a girl is a rich always halos them to me for some reason.

I can at least understand the attraction women have to wealth on some level - maybe it has to do with all humans being status hungry and *surprise surprise* primitive

iamnewhere

What you haven't considered is that you acclimatise to your environment provided sufficient needs are met. These girls are surrounded by other hotter, cooler, more popular rich girls. They're in a microcosm of constant narcissism and approval seeking. 

My ex's mom was worth an 8 figure amount through inheritance. Her dad was earning low 7 figures as a very senior partner for a global law firm (but less than her mom which always amused me). This girl was well educated, multi-lingual, 5'9, blonde, 8.5/10 (higher on a night out), but she was also incredibly insecure (lovely girl though) and needed constant approval.

I didn't understand it until I went on holiday with her (to one of her two large villas). Out comes her more tanned, equally hot 'best friend'. Also multi-lingual, also well educated, also very rich. Watching the subliminal warfare between them for the two weeks was hilarious. My friend and I used to sit by the pool and her friend would come out in a small white bikini and lie on the side of the pool backwards so her head would be on the water and her boobs would stick out. All so calculated. 

Anyway, a few weeks later back at uni she went off to a party back home. The girl's dad was literally a billionaire, and the girl had been given a car exactly like my gf's but newer with more features... I swear to god she had a borderline psychotic break. 

These girls have a lot of things easy, but it's fucking warfare between them; I don't envy them at all.

FuckThis

Rotter
smellysocks said:
The fact that a girl is a rich always halos them to me for some reason.

I can at least understand the attraction women have to wealth on some level - maybe it has to do with all humans being status hungry and *surprise surprise* primitive

same for me

If a girl comes from wealthy family it already means +2-3 points for me on looks