rate latina jbs

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Just because of their age it makes them at least 7/10 in my book, youth halo

Invisible

King of Chads
The one thing I will give you credit for, @"HEROIN"  is not being a narrowminded stormfrontcel. You'd accept a cute JB of almost any race. ALMOST.

Emil_King

Normie
FCUKKKKK DAT ASS 
THOSE E LEVELS

JUST FUCKIG LOOOOOOOOOOL @ LIFE RN

feg

Chad
perfectly legal and impregnable here

lol at jb they are considered women in the balcans

HEROIN

Chad
feg said:

JB 13-17

no matter what

feg

Chad
HEROIN said:
feg said:

JB 13-17

no matter what
the law here says

13+ female = only handjobs and bj by guys who are less than 16, however irl should a 17yo dude pork a 14yo no one cares unless she gets pregnant but even then it's not prison but legally forced marriage as in you gotta support the kid and she's declared your concubine legally asap but this only happens with poor gipsies 90% of the case so the authorities just want to push it under the rug for the sake of keeping the face, if it wasn't for the eu regulations they wouldn't even care 'till the girl is raped

15+ female = fuckable and impregnable if the baby is born when she's 16 but even if the kid is born a month before her b-day no one stresses you

16+ female = legally adult with full adult rights except voting, can work, own and inherit companies

18+ female = adult with voting rights

16+ male = only hetero with girls 15+

18+ male = whatever makes your dick hard buddy boy

fucking sheep, goats, horses, etc should you be that mentally messed up is legal to do, record, own the record, to distribute for cash; presuming you are 18+

ugliest

King of Chads
incredible god damn
[hr]
my favorite jb pic from now on

feg

Chad
mrz said:
I never saw a restriction of less than 16 on 13 year olds giving handjobs in Romania, but they cannot give blowjobs because that is penetrative.

In any case JB is independent of the laws, and not relative.
the general idea was not to get them pregnant and brake their assholes

the restriction is contextual because a 16yo is an adult and a 13yo is not hence the 15yo who's entitled to sex legally and is still a kid is on the same level as the 13yo

there used to be degenerates who scammed working class schmucks with streetwalking 14yo's with this sales pitch that it's not pedo to get a bj, then most of the cases they were lured into an apartment and when they were naked suddenly a relative came home and threatened with calling the police

romanian law is fuzzy and everyone exploits it, there are a ton of lucrative niches that exist because there are conflictual or vague descriptions and thus you can "steal" based on one law but can't be charged since another one forbids it in circumstance X to be busted lol

not that I want girls as young as this, and never was involved in such stuff, it's just telling you what I've heard from people who don't bullshit me irl

Invisible

King of Chads
HEROIN said:
Invisible said:
he got bored of her and dumped her.

He locked himself out.
She wasn't PURE... but it was better than being incel
He didn't think so. It's up to him anyway. It's his youth he's throwing away.