Rate JB

D.R.

Banned
She's ok but there are better 12/13 year old JBs tbh, like this one I've posted before:

well, who knows what age she is but I would guess young-middle of 13 maybe?

D.R.

Banned
King Chad said:
fukin weirdos.

Aren't you like 30?
I'm 19, HEROIN is 19 too..or 20 by now? I don't know, not that it would matter, I will 99% likely still be attracted to hot young girls when I'm 30, why is it a big deal to be attracted to just about anything tbh?

King Chad

Normie
D.R. said:
King Chad said:
fukin weirdos.

Aren't you like 30?
I'm 19, HEROIN is 19 too..or 20 by now? I don't know, not that it would matter, I will 99% likely still be attracted to hot young girls when I'm 30, why is it a big deal to be attracted to just about anything tbh?
Mrz aint. 

Being attracted is one thing, but constantly posting on a forum about your admiration for JB's is another.

Browcel

Chad
D.R. said:
She's ok but there are better 12/13 year old JBs tbh, like this one I've posted before:

:eastwood:

King Chad

Normie
mrz said:
Xander said:
0/10 that is literally a child
To be fair she is a total CILF.
[hr]
D.R. said:

She is so cute! I would guess 14, maybe 13.5 though.
[hr]
King Chad said:
Mrz aint. 

Being attracted is one thing, but constantly posting on a forum about your admiration for JB's is another.
I'm 26 but I liked JBs since I was like 19 or 20. Nothing is wrong with liking JBs, sex laws should be reformed, if you have a problem with that plz jump off a building thanks.

HEROIN

Chad
If she is laying next to you and spreads her legs and if you wouldn't eat her pussy and ass out passionately until you both die you are a certified homo

King Chad

Normie
mrz said:
HEROIN said:
If she is laying next to you and spreads her legs and if you wouldn't eat her pussy and ass out passionately until you both die you are a certified homo
Seriously people like to act like they are so moral and everyone else is so bad, but if you get some hot JB spreading her legs wanting you to fuck her you are going to throw your morality out the window and bang that shit if you know you aren't going to get caught, it's super easy to act like a moralfag when you know you will never get a JB offering to let you fuck her and know you will get away with it. It's evolutionary advantageous to fuck JBs like that, seriously if your ancestors wouldn't make the choice to fuck the JB they would have reproduced less than the people who opted to, it's perfectly natural and to be expected that males would smash fertile hot JBs even if they are younger than is socially acceptable.
Sorry about the quote and no reply earlier, must've glitched

I have a couple JBs that like me, but I'd never try anything with them. It'd be weird.

HEROIN

Chad
King Chad said:
mrz said:
Seriously people like to act like they are so moral and everyone else is so bad, but if you get some hot JB spreading her legs wanting you to fuck her you are going to throw your morality out the window and bang that shit if you know you aren't going to get caught, it's super easy to act like a moralfag when you know you will never get a JB offering to let you fuck her and know you will get away with it. It's evolutionary advantageous to fuck JBs like that, seriously if your ancestors wouldn't make the choice to fuck the JB they would have reproduced less than the people who opted to, it's perfectly natural and to be expected that males would smash fertile hot JBs even if they are younger than is socially acceptable.
Sorry about the quote and no reply earlier, must've glitched

I have a couple JBs that like me, but I'd never try anything with them. It'd be weird.
What the fuck

are you fucking retarded? why would you not pursue the JBs?

And how did you get in contact with the JBs that like you?