Rate her happiness level

IcedEarth

Slayer
and there are some morons who still believe that money, status, social approval, achieving goals, philosophy, spirituality, giving back to society beats having bareback sex with a woman like that

dat feel

Lookism God
IcedEarth said:
and there are some morons who still believe that money, status, social approval, achieving goals, philosophy, spirituality, giving back to society beats having bareback sex with a woman like that
fucking lol i can feel your seething rage all the way over here :redstomper: :giggle:

IcedEarth

Slayer
dat feel said:
IcedEarth said:
fucking lol i can feel your seething rage all the way over here :redstomper: :giggle:
you need to multiply that to get a grasp how big it really is

dat feel

Lookism God
debijon said:
dat feel said:

she looks pretty happy to me
Holy fuck, details of this chick PLEASE.
no idea, just a random gif i found and thought the incels here would appreciate it

doesn't matter anyway, she probably has been banging chads since 13/14 and is living life on easy mode

any day of her life is like your first time taking ecstacy :giggle:

she could have any job she wants, any boyfriend, unlimited sex with chads or alpha MMs, she could camwhore and make $10,000/week, some sheik somewhere would even buy her a ferrari just to show off his wealth

you think you know, but you have no idea. you and her are literally not even the same species.

debijon

Normie
dat feel said:
no idea, just a random gif i found and thought the incels here would appreciate it

doesn't matter anyway, she probably has been banging chads since 13/14 and is living life on easy mode

any day of her life is like your first time taking ecstacy :giggle:

she could have any job she wants, any boyfriend, unlimited sex with chads or alpha MMs, she could camwhore and make $10,000/week, some sheik somewhere would even buy her a ferrari just to show off his wealth

you think she knows, but she has no idea. you and her are literally not even the same species.
Corrected it for you.

Oh, *I* know how society will treat her as a goddess by just being an attractive young (white) female.  x10 with those insane knockers.  Sure, I've never experienced it (neither have you) but I think anyone on this forum can see that.

She is the one that doesn't realize her life is on ez godmode, showered with attention and validation because of her looks and youth.
She is the one that doesn't realize the things she gets compared to a male or even an average ` below average female because her life has been like that the whole time.  'Taking it for granted' doesn't even begin to describe it.

I can't really fault her for being born female and being young.  Blame society how it treats her, and thus gives her all the entitlement in the world because society does give it to her.

dat feel

Lookism God
all women know though when their looks fade and men start to ignore them

it's the most bitter pill for a woman

Joncoping

Normie
dat feel said:
all women know though when their looks fade and men start to ignore them

it's the most bitter pill for a woman
Then they become feminists