Rate gymcel Christian Guzman

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Is it me or does this guy look like a young Ben Affleck?

[video=youtube]

dh123

Incel
I've always thought he's like a legit 8/10.

Great skin, great teeth, great hair, good facial structure and symmetry, good body, good height... overall good looking. Virtually zero girls would reject him. Especially considering now he's rich as fuck from all the fitness shit he does and his business.

His GF is well below him in terms of SMV. And she's older than him by about 3 years.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yeah, but the girl is still hot tho, solid body.

Where the fuck does he get all the money? The dudes got several new cool cars, his own fucking garage gym and seems to buy new houses all the damn time. And he is what, like 23? lol!

dh123

Incel
thatRealRob said:
Yeah, but the girl is still hot tho, solid body.

Where the fuck does he get all the money? The dudes got several new cool cars, his own fucking garage gym and seems to buy new houses all the damn time. And he is what, like 23? lol!
Well, he will have a decent income from his YouTube and social media content and the advertising that comes along with that (gymshark/aesthetic revolution etc). I think a sizable amount also comes from his clothing range; you would think he'd maybe sell a couple of stringer vests each week but when you watch the videos, he's sending out about fifty every few days (and bare in mind they're about $20-$40 each). There are a lot more gymcels out there than you would think that will buy this shit.

And of course he's got his own gym that people buy memberships at... none of this shit would have been possible if he was an average 5/10 gymcel. People watch his videos because he's good looking and it has a halo effect on everything he does. His physique is nowhere good enough (when compared to others in the fitness industry) to warrant the attention he gets.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Fucking life on god mode, rich fucking super good looking jacked KID just lol