rate gook jailbait

UnWorthy

Coper
Why would you go to jail for that? You can get that in thailand for 15 bucks

modified

hairloss expert
There is no point in Asian jailbait because Asian girls don't age and they are small with tiny vaginas to begin with. A 20 year old Asian girl won't have a single wrinkle on her face unless she's been boozing and smoking every day since puberty.

I see 30 year old Asian chicks with perfect youthful skin still.

The appeal of JB is relevant to white girls because white women start getting wrinkles and sagging at 18-19. Shit connective tissue.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
modified said:
There is no point in Asian jailbait because Asian girls don't age and they are small with tiny vaginas to begin with. A 20 year old Asian girl won't have a single wrinkle on her face unless she's been boozing and smoking every day since puberty.

The appeal of JB is relevant to white girls because white women start getting wrinkles and sagging at 18-19. Shit connective tissue.

This.

Jesus Christ

Normie
modified said:

That was pretty good.

How about kikes, sandniggers, niggers, beaners etc ?

modified

hairloss expert
Jesus Christ said:
modified said:

That was pretty good.

Blacks have the best anti-aging genetics. If they take care of themselves, they will not develop wrinkles until 40. Melanin provides protection. Their skin is also thicker/denser so less prone to sag. I'm often struck by how beautifully flawless a pretty black girl's skin can be. But blacks are mostly unattractive and also tend to get fat as fuck after puberty. The only point in black JB would be they're not fat yet and maybe smaller than full grown. Black girls have large vaginas on average, same as black guys have big dicks.

Brown girls of all varieties have an intermediate aging condition. It varies. Some seem almost as prone to sag as white girls. But for the most part they age pretty damn well also. I've seen 30+ Indian girls that look wrinkle free also like they're teenagers still. Smaller vaginas too again like Asians (corresponding to smaller Indian guys' dicks).

Overall, the obsession with JB is primarily relating to white girls due to the fact that white girls age like milk. They're the most attractive girls in their prime, and some people are haloed by that into thinking they are the most attractive girls universally overall, but that is not remotely true.

If I had to date 30-40 year old girls for the rest of my life, and had to select a race for them all to be, I would definitely not choose white. Age 15-30, white girls tend to looks best because the damage they're incurring from aging hasn't added up enough to downgrade the greater attractiveness of their hair/eyes/features. After that they're garbage tier and all the other races are generally superior.

Jesus Christ

Normie
modified said:
Jesus Christ said:
That was pretty good.

Blacks have the best anti-aging genetics. If they take care of themselves, they will not develop wrinkles until 40. Melanin provides protection. Their skin is also thicker/denser so less prone to sag. I'm often struck by how beautifully flawless a pretty black girl's skin can be. But blacks are mostly unattractive and also tend to get fat as fuck after puberty. The only point in black JB would be they're not fat yet and maybe smaller than full grown. Black girls have large vaginas on average, same as black guys have big dicks.

Brown girls of all varieties have an intermediate aging condition. It varies. Some seem almost as prone to sag as white girls. But for the most part they age pretty damn well also. I've seen 30+ Indian girls that look wrinkle free also like they're teenagers still. Smaller vaginas too again like Asians (corresponding to smaller Indian guys' dicks).

Overall, the obsession with JB is primarily relating to white girls due to the fact that white girls age like milk. They're the most attractive girls in their prime, and some people are haloed by that into thinking they are the most attractive girls universally overall, but that is not remotely true.

If I had to date 30-40 year old girls for the rest of my life, and had to select a race for them all to be, I would definitely not choose white. Age 15-30, white girls tend to looks best because the damage they're incurring from aging hasn't added up enough to downgrade the greater attractiveness of their hair/eyes/features. After that they're garbage tier and all the other races are generally superior.

Someone here is doing his homework.

short man

Slayer
Typical Asian slut. All Asian women are cheap whores who like to suckie fuckie love you long time white dick

Jesus Christ

Normie
short man said:
Typical Asian slut. All Asian women are cheap whores who like to suckie fuckie love you long time white dick

Maybe.
But not you.
She would reject you.