Rate frame/shoulders

rugby1233

Chad
@"Dan" guess for bf%? 190cm, 80kg, 30 inch waist.

Roidcel

Cuck
rugby1233 said:
I'm not sure, 17-18% maybe. Anybody who guesses your BF% could be way off because people hold fat differently man. In the top picture you look a lot leaner than in the other pics.

rugby1233

Chad
Dan said:
rugby1233 said:
I'm not sure, 17-18% maybe. Anybody who guesses your BF% could be way off because people hold fat differently man. In the top picture you look a lot leaner than in the other pics.
Brutal, how can i have such high body fat with such a small waist? There's no Dexa scan around so I can't get bf measured.

What should I do at this point? Cut, recomp, lean bulk? I want to be low bf for face and don't want to increase bf for creating fat cells. I would cut, but I am already tiny in anything but snug polos.

Should I cut till 75kg to lower bf, then use bulking oral (superdrol) to come back at 80kg with lower bf? Bulking with roids is supposed to work better at low bf, am i rite?

Roidcel

Cuck
rugby1233 said:
Dan said:
Brutal, how can i have such high body fat with such a small waist? There's no Dexa scan around so I can't get bf measured.

What should I do at this point? Cut, recomp, lean bulk? I want to be low bf for face and don't want to increase bf for creating fat cells. I would cut, but I am already tiny in anything but snug polos.

Should I cut till 75kg to lower bf, then use bulking oral (superdrol) to come back at 80kg with lower bf?
You might be lower than I estimated, it might be the wide hips making you look higher BF than you actually are, especially from the back. I think you should cut until you have visible abs, lean face etc. (Use a low dose of Test while cutting to help retain muscle fullness, strength etc.) And then when you get there you could bulk (not stupidly, just at a steady pace so you don't gain a ton of bloat) using a higher dose off Test 500-600mg and Superdrol 20mg/day.

rugby1233

Chad
@"Dan" 

How should I structure cut in terms of:
calorie deficit
macros
timing of meals
cardio?

My maintenance is ~3800kcal and I have no problem running big deficits. Could eat 2000 kcals easily. Don't mind doing cardio at all as I usually don't do it not to increase my maintenance kcals even more.

Never done cut before. Bulked from 58kg to 80kg.

Roidcel

Cuck
rugby1233 said:
@"Dan" 

calorie deficit
macros
timing of meals
cardio?

My maintenance is ~3800kcal and I have no problem running big deficits. Could eat 2000 kcals easily. Don't mind doing cardio at all as I usually don't do it not to increase my maintenance kcals even more.

If you can maintain on 3,800 I think you should start at 3,000 calories with daily cardio, make sure you're getting at least 170g of protein. The carbs/fat ratio doesn't matter too much, neither does meal timing. Starting at 2,000 is too low and you would feel flat/weak/very hungry before long. So 3,000, daily cardio, high protein, if your weight stalls reduce the calories by 300 daily.

rugby1233

Chad
Dan said:
rugby1233 said:
@"Dan" 

calorie deficit
macros
timing of meals
cardio?

If you can maintain on 3,800 I think you should start at 3,000 calories with daily cardio, make sure you're getting at least 170g of protein. The carbs/fat ratio doesn't matter too much, neither does meal timing. Starting at 2,000 is too low and you would feel flat/weak/very hungry before long. So 3,000, daily cardio, high protein, if your weight stalls reduce the calories by 300 daily.
What kind of cardio should I do? I mean heart rate zones and duration.

rugby1233

Chad
True Romance said:
rugby1233 said:
My maintenance is ~3800kcal
That's over 2 medium pizzas

Or 3 whole chickens

Or 3 Big Mac combos

You really eat that much food per day?
Yeah, I track weight and I track food via myfitnesspal. I started from 58 kg (128lb) @ 190cm (6'3"). I never known anyone with genetics as shitty as mine. Very rarely I come across young guys with same build as me starting out. 

I logged in 5000 kcal days in the past (doable with high fat and liquid calories).

rugby1233

Chad
True Romance said:
:what:

I'm gonna eat 900 cals today

And burn 400 cals from walking

And I'll do the same thing tomorrow

Fuck u

:rambo2:
Just had 1000 kcal lunch: pepperoni with soda. I know it sounds great to your food deprived mind, but it's very annoying to eat so much day in day out especially when you don't have big appetite. Most people think it's great though, I would prefer to eat 2000kcal daily.

Roidcel

Cuck
rugby1233 said:
Dan said:
What kind of cardio should I do? I mean heart rate zones and duration.
HIIT.

feg

Chad
just lol at this forum absolutely fucking lol

Lel

Gigachad
women don't give a shit about your chest to hip ratio if you're face is good

as long as you are lean with some muscle mass you're good

maybe you need to get a bit bigger but that's it, nothing to worry about