Rate Elliot Rodger's BMW

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
How the fuck is anyone incel with that car?

It was an older used model.

I don't know why people say that he could have gotten laid just from his car. Girls really don't care.

superboy

Normie
It looks asymmetrical. The left light is misaligned and the right one is completely smashed. Many asymmetries, but that's the most noticeable one.

2/10 go ER.

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
His problem was probably the upscale neighborhood.

He would have been Tribal Elder in a poor one.

mingekick

Incel
American women just aren't impressed with a car that's more than a few weeks old.

"like... EWWWWWWWW it's a two-THOUSAND-el-EV-ahhhn!"

Magnet

Banned
ThereIsNoGame said:

I don't know why people say that he could have gotten laid just from his car. Girls really don't care.
Girls dont care about your car or girls dont care because he had an old one?

primetime

Normie
mingekick said:
American women just aren't impressed with a car that's more than a few weeks old.

"like... EWWWWWWWW it's a two-THOUSAND-el-EV-ahhhn!"
They aren't impressed. That is something on their checklist that you need to meet the minimum requirements. Like height, face, Dick size, status, car etc

iNeedHair

Coper
ThereIsNoGame said:

This is true. As I've mentioned before, I have the same car except AWD (328XI) and it's a borderline poverty car now. Unless you have something that no one else has yet like a 2-series or 4-series BMW, you're just going to blend in with the rest. Actually, you won't even blend in, because people hate try-hard losers, so you'll likely get singled out for being a poser. I can't even count how many piss poor brown people I see on a daily basis acting all tough and cool in their old POS Mercedes-Benz shitboxes. I'm actually looking to get rid of my car just because the thought of me being 'one of those guys' legit embarrasses me.

Ryu

Staff member
No blood/10. It was a false flag.