hes a generic average white guy

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
[hr]
in what universe is that even close to a 7
[hr]
Yeah, being generic in itself makes you above average when you have something above average (like coloring, smile, etc). Not having flaws is attractive in this day and age cause the average person is flawed and looks like shit. He's better looking than average

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
assburger said:
[hr]
in what universe is that even close to a 7
[hr]
Yeah, being generic in itself makes you above average when you have something above average (like coloring, smile, etc). Not having flaws is attractive in this day and age cause the average person is flawed and looks like shit. He's better looking than average
yea i know.. average is around 4 but in terms of how we rate here he's nothing special

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
yea i know.. average is around 4 but in terms of how we rate here he's nothing special
Yeah, my bad. I forgot the ratings on her sometime. I was thinking of 7 as more of top 10-15% but it's more like 1 in 1000, right?

ketzdinio

Slayer
Yeah he's like a 6-7

Instantly I notice he's eyebrow coloring is kinda meh

Oh and in the first pic he's like a poor man's Paul Newman