• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate classically handsome dude/10

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFdHSWYel8[/video]

IMO, that's what everyone should like. Fukin God. 10/10.

If this isn't how women react to you as you walk past the bar each day, then it's over.
 

diegobarrueco

Banned
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
664
Reputation
0
King Chad said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFdHSWYel8[/video]

IMO, that's what everyone should like. Fukin God. 10/10.

If this isn't how women react to you as you walk past the bar each day, then it's over.

relationships : 1
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
diegobarrueco said:
King Chad said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCFdHSWYel8[/video]

IMO, that's what everyone should like. Fukin God. 10/10.

If this isn't how women react to you as you walk past the bar each day, then it's over.

relationships : 1

mad bc I rekt you with dicksize comment








































it's only a forum brah
 

am I ugly yet

Newbie
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
15
Reputation
0
King Chad said:
diegobarrueco said:
relationships : 1

mad bc I rekt you with dicksize comment








































it's only a forum brah
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
style theory confirmed. its over. shut the forum down. LMS has been obliterated!
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
springfield said:
style theory confirmed. its over. shut the forum down. LMS has been obliterated!

Just lol if you don't live in the French Riviera and work odd jobs.

French-Riviera game is legit.
 
Top