Rate Andrew Garfield

allindaeyes

Banned
ilikedicks said:
allindaeyes said:
ilikedicks said:
Pasqualino was sadly the only good looking guy on Skins, and they killed him. The ethnics were ugly, the ethnic British dudes ugly and Hoult looked like a fuckin' faggy twink nerd. I like Pasqualino better with long hair on Musketeers. The typical British mop top cut is beta as hell.

I dont really watch the show, but I was just looking at his character and it was apparently ' freddie mcclair'. So he was shown as what race in the show? Just wondering because he is more ethnic looking than even 90% sicilians.

its like the victorious show making the half indian guy a full white guy lmfao
I don't ever remember anyone referring to anyone by race in that show. It was never brought up as far as I remember. I think he might be part Indian irl even if he doesn't claim it and you're right he doesn't look like most Sicilians. If not Indian he could just be extremely atypical an exotic type in his ethnicity kinda like how Mr. Bean is atypical for a British person.
He is probably not indian, I am pretty sure someone in his family probably cheated with a berber or something. He looks like he could be paki or north indian though. ( light skin ) But its just unlikely

johnff

Banned
nothing wrong with his nose..guy just looks like a twink (tiny skull)

Copenhagen

Slayer
9/10 British standards, 4/10 American standards, would be stuffed into toilet seats in American high school unless he was a theater fag and leveraged that to the administration to get protection from jocks.

gangster

Slayer
he is cute AF and has a good soul with JB appeal. One of the few white guys who will be appreciated @"johnny the NT male model"

5to9

Slayer
5/10, saved immensely by his coloring + phenotype, would be ogre if he wasn't so atlanto-nordid

yadayee

Normie
[img=160x160]
This actress is considered the most beautiful woman in the world by People Magazine. What do you think?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
yadayee said:
[img=160x160]
This actress is considered the most beautiful woman in the world by People Magazine. What do you think?
I think you should stop asking silly nonsense questions goyim.