Rate Andrew Garfield

Scar Tissue

Slayer
I think this dude is ugly as fuck.

Seriously what gives?  :evil:

allindaeyes

Banned
you picked the worst pics and hes above average/decent which is enough. Honestly at his fame and wealth you are most likely to have true relationships ( with people in the same job ) as you know the reality of the world.

Emma stone is really hot though and has a bearable personality/good personality from the looks of it, she amogs him

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Prettyboy slayer/10 I've heard girls say they like the new spiderman movies just because of him

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Darth Vader said:
Prettyboy slayer/10 I've heard girls say they like the new spiderman movies just because of him
I have also heard that. but I just don't get it. tiny skull.  stupid hair. bad nose. framecel

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Scar Tissue said:
Darth Vader said:
I have also heard that. but I just don't get it. tiny skull.  stupid hair. bad nose. framecel
He's appealing in a cute nerd type of way, kinda like Nicholas hoult, although Hoult is way more attractive

Mr. Joshua said:
KING OF SKULLCELS:

Dude, come on. I'm not saying Garfield isn't a skullcel, but the dude in the picture you posted skullmogs everyone on the planet. 
The worst thing about Garfield is his truly freakishly long neck.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Darth Vader said:
Scar Tissue said:
Darth Vader said:
He's appealing in a cute nerd type of way, kinda like Nicholas hoult, although Hoult is way more attractive
Hoult seriously went downhill after skins. He needs to keep that forehead covered up. Don't know if you saw him in "A Single Man" but he is still god tier with a fringe.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Scar Tissue said:
Darth Vader said:
Scar Tissue said:
Hoult seriously went downhill after skins. He needs to keep that forehead covered up. Don't know if you saw him in "A Single Man" but he is still god tier with a fringe.

Is he norwooding or just a high hairline

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Darth Vader said:
Scar Tissue said:
Darth Vader said:

high hairline

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Scar Tissue said:
Darth Vader said:
Scar Tissue said:

high hairline
I personally don't like him with a fringe it looks kinda faggy

IcedEarth

Slayer
The Big Dipper said:
Mr. Joshua said:
KING OF SKULLCELS:

Dude, come on. I'm not saying Garfield isn't a skullcel, but the dude in the picture you posted skullmogs everyone on the planet. 
The worst thing about Garfield is his truly freakishly long neck.
lol this,

Michael Shannon is fucking huge he's 192cm tall

allindaeyes

Banned
lol how is hoult better looking than him? Look at legit pictures instead of obviously bad ones. Luke Pasqualino and Kaya Scodelario were best looking people from skins hands down

PaleBlueDot

Banned
allindaeyes said:
lol how is hoult better looking than him? Look at legit pictures instead of obviously bad ones. Luke Pasqualino and Kaya Scodelario were best looking people from skins hands down
Hoult is 6'3, he's 5'10. Hoult also has blue eyes and better cheekbones

ilikedicks

Coper
allindaeyes said:
Pasqualino was sadly the only good looking guy on Skins, and they killed him. The ethnics were ugly, the ethnic British dudes ugly and Hoult looked like a fuckin' faggy twink nerd. I like Pasqualino better with long hair on Musketeers. The typical British mop top cut is beta as hell.

allindaeyes

Banned
ilikedicks said:
allindaeyes said:
Pasqualino was sadly the only good looking guy on Skins, and they killed him. The ethnics were ugly, the ethnic British dudes ugly and Hoult looked like a fuckin' faggy twink nerd. I like Pasqualino better with long hair on Musketeers. The typical British mop top cut is beta as hell.

I dont really watch the show, but I was just looking at his character and it was apparently ' freddie mcclair'. So he was shown as what race in the show? Just wondering because he is more ethnic looking than even 90% sicilians.

its like the victorious show making the half indian guy a full white guy lmfao

ilikedicks

Coper
allindaeyes said:
ilikedicks said:
allindaeyes said:

I dont really watch the show, but I was just looking at his character and it was apparently ' freddie mcclair'. So he was shown as what race in the show? Just wondering because he is more ethnic looking than even 90% sicilians.

its like the victorious show making the half indian guy a full white guy lmfao
I don't ever remember anyone referring to anyone by race in that show. It was never brought up as far as I remember. I think he might be part Indian irl even if he doesn't claim it and you're right he doesn't look like most Sicilians. If not Indian he could just be extremely atypical an exotic type in his ethnicity kinda like how Mr. Bean is atypical for a British person.