• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rare genetic disorders

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
It's insane how many types of genetic disorders exist despite them being rare individually. When I browse the database I laugh at my imperfections when I see how unlucky one could have been in life. 

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/browse-by-first-letter

hydrocephalus: accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) occurs within the brain. This typically causes increased pressure inside the skull. In babies, it may be seen as a rapid increase in head size.

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
contender said:
HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN?

YOUR ONLY WORRY SHOULD BE NOT DYING OF A HEART ATTACK YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN

[size=xx-large]:tyson: :tyson: [/size]

Not old enough to destroy your whore mother. My cock is still going strong

MajinBuu

Megastar
I'll be blunt, the only reason I see not having a family at your age or older is subhumanity

Imperative

HQNP
OPs sig makes me fantasize being a king in the old times and legit seeing naked girls everywhere worshipping me

Shit makes me horny 

:steaming:

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
MajinBuu said:
I'll be blunt, the only reason I see not having a family at your age or older is subhumanity

and?

how is this relevant to the OP?

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
MajinBuu said:

but if u're sub5, why would you want a family? so your wife can cheat on u, take ur wealth and kids hate you for subhuman genes?

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
aspiedotnet said:
MajinBuu said:

but if u're sub5, why would you want a family? so your wife can cheat on u, take ur wealth and kids hate you for subhuman genes?

That user probably is teenager with no intellectual development or mental capacity. He keeps coming to my threads bitchin about my age and other boring normie-tier concerns like he is some grandma who still lives in the 50's.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Supreme Cunt said:
aspiedotnet said:

That user probably is teenager with no intellectual development or mental capacity. He keeps coming to my threads bitchin about my age and other boring normie-tier concerns like he is some grandma who still lives in the 50's.

what's ur plan for next 10 years?

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
aspiedotnet said:
Supreme Cunt said:

what's ur plan for next 10 years?

Impregnating 1 or more women (without getting married).
Career change.

MajinBuu

Megastar
Supreme Cunt said:
aspiedotnet said:

unless you can quote me on that im calling it bs

edit: youre a hypocrite based on your previous response

not unusual for the userbase here tho