• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Racemaxing Asian Whore Humiliated By HQNP White Female

gaunt

Machine
context

asiancel

Champion
she's so annoying. she has the voice of a 50 year old lady

Whites are normally humble, but their sadism leads them to random bursts of racism with no recourse or regret. They have an inherent desire to put ethnics in their place. You will always see the white person smile when he humiliates you as an ethnic.

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen this month. It's just the dynamic of completely spineless, pathetic asians as a whole, displayed in a microcosmic event as you see here.

Asians may be less hated than blacks, but they are 1000x more pathetic. No dignity whatsoever.

lono

Banned
Just fucking lol.

How does the white bitch get the confidence to do some thing so cringe worthy

Look at her expression, shes happy to be the but of all jokes, she thinks shes getting appraisal from all her white buddy friends. Don't worry though, she will forget about it 10 years down the line when she weds Tom the white beta cuck.

LMSghost

Rotter
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Whites are normally humble, but their sadism leads them to random bursts of racism with no recourse or regret. They have an inherent desire to put ethnics in their place. You will always see the white person smile when he humiliates you as an ethnic.

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen this month. It's just the dynamic of completely spineless, pathetic asians as a whole, displayed in a microcosmic event as you see here.

Asians may be less hated than blacks, but they are 1000x more pathetic. No dignity whatsoever.

lol, 99% of whites will laugh along with someone being racist as fuck. they'll have zero problem with it. In fact they'll get a good feeling from it because it validates their white superiority complex. I used to work with a guy who'd make funny racist jokes to amog me, people would always laugh along with him. Well there was one hqnp that worked there that told him never to talk to her again when he made some racist joke in her presence. Girls like that are rare though. 

And LOL at the asian retard standing there smiling as she's getting humiliated. No dignity at all as you say. Completely pathetic. Generally asians give off the impression of being incredibly weak and pathetic. I think whites generally like them more than they like other ethnics because of the sheer scale of worship that asians exhibit towards whites.

asiancel

Champion
this really isn't any different than whites laughing at cracker jokes at comedy clubs.

Hilarious thread title

Even women have to worry about getting NTmogged, the poor Asian woman had nothing to say like the low sentience robotic whore she is.