Race talk here is not because of racism

Harry Rotter

Coper
Redpill time: 

Non white regardless of looks lowers your overall SMV SUBSTANTIALLY(some ethnic groups more than others,asians have less smv than say latinos) Latinos have the highest value of any race that is non white on the simple premises that they are mostly half breed whites or 75% so they are 2nd place.

Looks are influenced heavily by race/genetics and generally non white features are considered unattractive by most races. The guys that rate tsh 8/10 are other ethnics that love coping.

Race talk here is boring as fuck, it's been done to death.It's just the same shit over and over again.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Harry RotterRedpill time: 

Non white regardless of looks lowers your overall SMV SUBSTANTIALLY(some ethnic groups more than others,asians have less smv than say latinos) Latinos have the highest value of any race that is non white on the simple premises that they are mostly half breed whites or 75% so they are 2nd place.

Looks are influenced heavily by race/genetics and generally non white features are considered unattractive by most races. The guys that rate tsh 8/10 are other ethnics that love coping.

That all non white whites are considered unattractive is bullshit.

but lets talk about the actual topic:

Race talk is racism because the way you guys do it on here isnt objective.

The moment you make a persons value  sorely dependand on his race, and dont regard his individual archievements, personality, abilities and succes in life, you're racist.

If you say that a random white guy, who has a low IQ, average sales job, ugly/average wife, is better than a black guy who has an above average IQ, has an engineering job, and a hot white wife, for simply beeing white, then its racist. :wink: sounsd logical doesnt it?

Guys here even stereotype  the ethniks on here who dont live up the typical stereotypes of their race. For example they insult even the black guys here with average/above average IQs(from middle class backgrounds) , and call us "subhuman" and  low IQ chimp niggers... what isnt racist about it? what do I have to do with the criminal black guys who live in some ghetto in the US.

If a random black guy does well with women,and actually is ATTRACTIVE to women and succesful stormfronters here get angry, and call him "subhuman" nigger.. they dont appreciate the succes of the black guy, simply because of his skin tone.Please tell me how its not racist? Please tell me how its not racist to BASE everything SORELY on the race without regarding all the other factors like personality and archievements.

Yes, there are some black guys who are objectively conventionally attractive to women.Especially some mixed-mulatto guys.

Many of the members would even call a mulatto male model(for example Don Benjamin or Rob Evans) "nigger" and would place an average white guy above him, just simply for beeing white... It wouldnt matter to them how much more women would prefer the black/mulatto model... stormfronters still wouldnt admit that he is attractive because he is black.

It wouldnt matter how much higher the education, income, and ANY IQ test result of a black/mulatto guy would be... it wouldnt matter what the guy actually contributes to society.all what matters to them is just RACE. And thats it.

How is it not racist to put an average white blue collar worker above barack obama, who studied law at a top university and is Us president, just because the blue collar worker is white and it doesnt matter that he archieved much less then Obama?

Please tell me how this is not racist? :giggle:

Many of you guys dont actually care about who we ARE and what WE Do, and what we have archieved. all you care about is the skin tone. tell me how this is not racist and low IQ?

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Just corrected some mistakes, and improved the language quality for a better understanding.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Severe Aspie said:
Just corrected some mistakes, and improved the language quality for a better understanding.

barrack obama is half white. But all the osamas think that indians/arabs are the best looking that is ridiculous. No way you are white.

springfield

Banned

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Harry Rotter said:
Severe Aspie said:

barrack obama is half white. But all the osamas think that indians/arabs are the best looking that is ridiculous. No way you are white.

One drop rule.

Didnt you realize that stormfronters on here insult anything which only has a single drop of black blood in his veines :D lol

I dont want to repeat and repeat everything I say, just go again through my last post, think about it and then reply please.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Severe Aspie said:
Harry Rotter said:

One drop rule.

Didnt you realize that stormfronters on here insult anything which only has a single drop of black blood in his veines :D lol

I dont want to repeat and repeat everything I say, just go again through my last post, think about it and then reply please.

You missed the point,everytime you guys say ethnics can make it you use half breeds or quarter breeds to say ethnics can slay. For example comparing a 75%white black mix is ludicrous to compare to an indian/arab. Half breeds are going to look better than other ethnics because they have euro blood....

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Harry Rotter said:
Severe Aspie said:
One drop rule.

You missed the point,everytime you guys say ethnics can make it you use half breeds or quarter breeds to say ethnics can slay. For example comparing a 75%white black mix is ludicrous to compare to an indian/arab. Half breeds are going to look better than other ethnics because they have euro blood....

"half breeds" are ethniks.

Severe Aspie said:

They are to white people. Go to Africa if you want to be considered attractive.

The problem with ethniks is that they come to traditionally white societies and expect them to be treated like back in their home countries. It doesn't work that way. You are a guest or a pest.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Indirect4Life said:
Severe Aspie said:

The problem with ethniks is that they come to traditionally white societies and expect them to be treated like back in their home countries. It doesn't work that way. You are a guest or a pest.

you get it.

Severe Aspie said:
Harry Rotter said:

not as ethnic as ur indian ass quit coping.Women do not like indians.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Harry Rotter said:
Indirect4Life said:

you get it.

Severe Aspie said:

not as ethnic as ur indian ass quit coping.Women do not like indians.

I am not indian.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Indirect4Life said:
Severe Aspie said:

No.

And go to Thailand if you want to be considered attractive.

Magnus

Lookism God
Indirect4Life said:
Severe Aspie said:

If white people had stayed out of ethnic countries then whites and ethnics would never have had to interact in the first place

Your ancestors cucked you  :lol:

Severe Aspie

Slayer
.Magnus said:
Indirect4Life said:

If white people had stayed out of ethnic countries then whites and ethnics would never have had to interact in the first place

True. Its bascially the White race which is cucking itself to insane levels.

They went into ethnic countries and interacted with them.

they did let millions of ethnics come into their countries and now complain that there are too many ethniks.

There is no race on earth which is so self destroying and self hating like whites are.

blacks are just nr.2.. after it are whites on first place.

In Africa people wouldnt let million whites, chinese or arabs come into their countries. in japan they would never let millions of whites, africans etc. come into their countries. its just whites who are insane cucks. :lol:

Racism is just an result of dumb white people who are on the one hand to dumb produce children,on the other hand they let too many people ethniks into their countries who produce a lot of children.. and now complain there are too many ethniks

I can only laugh at all the stormfronter talk about white superiority white inventions and "filthy" ethniks.

Stormfronters, please  tell me what do your awesome "white inventions", IQ Test results, and all that stuff , do for you when your race is too dumb to sustain itself? :lol: :lol:

Harry Rotter

Coper
Severe Aspie said:
.Magnus said:

True. Its bascially the White race which is cucking itself to insane levels.

They went into ethnic countries and interacted with them.

they did let millions of ethnics come into their countries and now complain that there are too many ethniks.

There is no race on earth which is so self destroying and self hating like whites are.

blacks are just nr.2.. after it are whites on first place.

In Africa people wouldnt let million whites, chinese or arabs come into their countries. in japan they would never let millions of whites, africans etc. come into their countries. its just whites who are insane cucks. :lol:

Racism is just an result of dumb white people who are on the one hand to dumb produce children,on the other hand they let too many people ethniks into their countries who produce a lot of children.. and now complain there are too many ethniks

I can only laugh at all the stormfronter talk about white superiority white inventions and "filthy" ethniks.

Stormfronters, please  tell me what do your awesome "white inventions", IQ Test results, and all that stuff , do for you when your race is too dumb  to sustain itself? :lol: :lol:

Not a stormfronter not even full white,just saying whites invented 90% of things they advanced the world more in 200 years then africans ever did in their existence.