r8 my weight loss (FACE PIC) (100lbs +)

FACEISLIFE

Normie
Couldnt bump other thread with pics because it kept updating my existing posts instead of creating new ones

Obese 40%bf + 308lbs

now 15-17% bf 206-0ish

im pretty dissapointed because im still ugly but once i hit sub 12% i have some surgeries lined up

tbh life has changed drastically for me physically. Mentally its all down hill because of red pill 

ask me questions

FACEISLIFE

Normie
DiamondNips said:
When is your sliding genio booked for?
Haven't seen a consultant yet, only recently got the funding for it after begging parents. Plan on seeing a surgeon early next year

DiamondNips

Banned
Fix your chin and you would be pretty decent looking. Even right now you can probably get a gf just not a decent looking one

Defeat

Gigachad
another curry lmao you cant make this shit up the delusion is UNREAL

at least you are healthy

FACEISLIFE

Normie
DiamondNips said:
Fix your chin and you would be pretty decent looking. Even right now you can probably get a gf just not a decent looking one
tbh i dont think i can ever get a gf, i am LEGIT mentalcel autist

hours of being a shutin gamer (longest streak was 2 months of never leaving the house) has destroyed any mental growth

FACEISLIFE said:
DiamondNips said:

hours of being a shutin gamer (longest streak was 2 months of never leaving the house) has destroyed any mental growth
Please don't make the implication that it's only your supposed mental state that's keeping you incel. You made decent progress with your weight but you are still a physical incel through and through.

The "autism" card should ONLY be reserved for verified 6+ posters.

DiamondNips

Banned
My psychiatrist said it's never too late and there is no such thing as mental development (major cope I know but still you gotta HOPE)

hbbx1997

Chad
Just lol at anyone believing this , thats not you op , that guy wouldnt post his pics here

Lel

Gigachad
You still look like an Indian bird but congratz on losing weight. 

start mewing . chewing and belt pulling before you consider surgery. I don't think a genio will solve all your issues tbh.

FACEISLIFE

Normie
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
FACEISLIFE said:

Please don't make the implication that it's only your supposed mental state that's keeping you incel. You made decent progress with your weight but you are still a physical incel through and through.

The "autism" card should ONLY be reserved for verified 6+ posters.
tru tbh

hbbx1997 said:
Just lol at anyone believing this , thats not you op , that guy wouldnt post his pics here
its legit me
Finality said:
Really good progress. With the sliding genio and a rhino, you could even be a 4.5/10 !
i only want to look normal and maybe hit a 5 psl if lucky
Lel said:

start mewing . chewing and belt pulling before you consider surgery. I don't think a genio will solve all your issues tbh.
Mandible implants since i have a narrow face as well?

ugliest

King of Chads
from invisible to prime prime to visible to prime women

but still only visible

thats great improvement

now some surgeries, some hardcore gymceling and you will be slaying boyo

Lel

Gigachad
FACEISLIFE said:
Lel said:

Mandible implants since i have a narrow face as well?
+cheekbone implants + something for your eye area + maybe rhino for the final ascension.

Your problem is downward growth. Moving the maxilla up and forwards will improve all your flaws without spending a fortune.

Stitches

Banned
congrats on the weight loss, but you actually look facially worse now than you did when you were obese.

damn what a decline  :confused:

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Well done losing the weight, I don't think I would have had the motivation if I was an obese curry birdcel like you

FACEISLIFE

Normie
Stitches said:
congrats on the weight loss, but you actually look facially worse now than you did when you were obese.

damn what a decline  :confused:
its ogre, now atleast i can tie my shoelaces without dying 

Blueman said:
Is losing weight more about exercise or eating less
eating less, i was on starvation mode for 1 month to kill my eating habbit whicch caused most of my hair to fall out