• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

/r/Theredpillers are low dirty opportunist backstabbing fags

Copenhagen

Rotter

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cx2lk/dutch_women_find_dutch_men_dull_and_boring/[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]Dutch women find dutch men dull and boring.https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cx2lk/dutch_women_find_dutch_men_dull_and_boring/ (self.TheRedPill)[/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted 1 day ago by James_Studd[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Summary : Did Internship of three months in Netherlands last year. Dated a dutch girl. And now found a link stating what I already knew. 'Dutch women find dutch men dull and boring.
http://whatsupwithamsterdam.com/dutch-women/
[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To my shock, most of her partners have been non dutch according to her. She said she has been with 7 Guys, with only 2 of them dutch while others from different nationality. I was the 8th one according to her. Which ofcourse I don't believe.[/font][/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Next day I asked her why she isn't inclined to date dutch guys. She said because they are boring and dull. [/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Me: Boring and dull in bed or in general?[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Her: Both. They don't even have proper communication skills.[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]These pieces of shit capitalize on other women's insane double standards, feminism and bogus generalizations to get laid.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Part of the reason why men are just as fucked up as women, I believe there was a cartoon about this recently. [/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]bobbatosakosanose 1 point 19 hours ago 
[size=small]Isn't this bad for subspecies survival? Imagine if Bengal tiger females preferred Siberian tiger males. That would be the end of the bengals. [/size]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[–]LC2775 1 point 18 hours ago 
[size=small]The bengals would have to up their game then. It's natural selection at it's best.[/size][/font]

[–]bobbatosakosanose 1 point 17 hours ago 
[size=small]Still makes no sense. Aren't species wired for self preservation? The Bengal disappearing via breeding is the same end result if it were killed off: extinction. Only the former is voluntary. [/size]

[–]LC2775 1 point 16 hours ago 
[size=small]I don't know enough of tigers to give you a correct answer so let's assume that the Siberian tigers were stronger and overall better than the bengals. That means that the female tigers will search for the best potential mates and that also means the siberian tigers would invade the bengals territory since they are stronger. They would take away the bengals hunting and living places and kick them away. Sooner or later extintion would happen.[/size]

[–]EurasianTiger 1 point 23 minutes ago 
[size=small]Until lions came in and started fucking Siberian tiger females.
Men are such two faced hypocrites when it comes to this shit.
[/size]

Dontel

Joke
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cx2lk/dutch_women_find_dutch_men_dull_and_boring/[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium]Dutch women find dutch men dull and boring.https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cx2lk/dutch_women_find_dutch_men_dull_and_boring/ (self.TheRedPill)[/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted 1 day ago by James_Studd[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Summary : Did Internship of three months in Netherlands last year. Dated a dutch girl. And now found a link stating what I already knew. 'Dutch women find dutch men dull and boring.
http://whatsupwithamsterdam.com/dutch-women/
[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To my shock, most of her partners have been non dutch according to her. She said she has been with 7 Guys, with only 2 of them dutch while others from different nationality. I was the 8th one according to her. Which ofcourse I don't believe.[/font][/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Next day I asked her why she isn't inclined to date dutch guys. She said because they are boring and dull. [/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Me: Boring and dull in bed or in general?[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Her: Both. They don't even have proper communication skills.[/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]These pieces of shit capitalize on other women's insane double standards, feminism and bogus generalizations to get laid.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Part of the reason why men are just as fucked up as women, I believe there was a cartoon about this recently. [/size][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]bobbatosakosanose 1 point 19 hours ago 
[size=small]Isn't this bad for subspecies survival? Imagine if Bengal tiger females preferred Siberian tiger males. That would be the end of the bengals. [/size]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[–]LC2775 1 point 18 hours ago 
[size=small]The bengals would have to up their game then. It's natural selection at it's best.[/size][/font]

[–]bobbatosakosanose 1 point 17 hours ago 
[size=small]Still makes no sense. Aren't species wired for self preservation? The Bengal disappearing via breeding is the same end result if it were killed off: extinction. Only the former is voluntary. [/size]

[–]LC2775 1 point 16 hours ago 
[size=small]I don't know enough of tigers to give you a correct answer so let's assume that the Siberian tigers were stronger and overall better than the bengals. That means that the female tigers will search for the best potential mates and that also means the siberian tigers would invade the bengals territory since they are stronger. They would take away the bengals hunting and living places and kick them away. Sooner or later extintion would happen.[/size]

[–]EurasianTiger 1 point 23 minutes ago 
[size=small]Until lions came in and started fucking Siberian tiger females.
Men are such two faced hypocrites when it comes to this shit.
[/size]

It's best to think of  /r/Theredpillers as women. They have the same type of double standards. 

They bitch at women for being promiscuous etc. and have all write at length of high minded masculine notions like "loyalty" "trustworthiness" etc  but they are happy to have sex with another man's wife/girlfriend.