[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"No matter what, no matter when, no matter who; any man has the ability to sweep any woman off her feet. Just need the right broom."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now while this is more or less the truth, ...[/font]

These guys are so fucking deluded.

dota2

Normie
when it comes to pure autism they are outstanding
they lack any sort of social awareness

but it isnt surprising most members there are fa's tfl'ers bitter as fuck wanting to turn their life around while seeking revenge on females if they were around same age they are now 10years ago they would be main consumers of pua material

ThereIsNoGame said:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"No matter what, no matter when, no matter who; any man has the ability to sweep any woman off her feet. Just need the right broom."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now while this is more or less the truth, ...[/font]

These guys are so fucking deluded.
The guys at The Red Pill at least aren't as bad as Roissy/Heartiste who 100% represents the delusional "all you need is Game" mindset that PUAHATE was established to refute. At least the guys at The Red Pill allow discussion -- Heartiste deletes posts espousing the LMS > PUA viewpoint.

Heartiste is also using PUA material as a springboard for White Nationalism, so it defeats his own purposes to tell a bunch of white nerds he's trying to convert to the cause of White Nationalism that they are hopeless cause Looks > everything.

I just downvote bluepill on there but sometimes shit on there got too many votes

I should just post pictures of burn victims and guys with severe slack jaws at comments like that.

CKo

Incel
Redpill and bluepill shit is corny.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
TheRedPill is full of edgy PUAs who have no idea what they're talking about. It's always been like that.

Copenhagen

Slayer
/r/Redpill reads like a fucking fan fiction website for Game of Thrones fanboys

zix

rotting and waiting for death.
5 years too late but I agree. That sub was just rebranded pua

PureVirgin

Incel
Rotters
5 years too late but I agree. That sub was just rebranded pua

what they don't understand is that women will always have the upper hand due to male thirst. Most of the guys on there are late bloomers who think because they got something after nothing they have some sort of secret code. Whereas as chads and chad lites would laugh at them.

That said some pua is helpful but it doesn't take 40 dvds of material to digest and it's best to do it when younger

Last edited: