zanz

Incel
tl;dr if you spin plates long enough, you will get herpes.
You ever notice how the Red Pill response to everything is "spin plates?" It's good advice. Abundance Mentality and all that. But one thing to remember is that one in six Americans has Herpes Simplex Virus 2. More than half of Americans have Herpes Simplex Virus 1. Most people who have the virus don't know they're carriers, because they don't have outbreaks, but they still shed contagious flecks of herpyskin.
Condoms don't protect you. Washing your dick doesn't protect you. I use condoms with every girl every time, and I lather my cock down with soap and hot water religiously after sex. But I just got back from the doc. They're running a culture, but the little rash on my dick is probably the herp.
Just for reference, I've slept with 19 women, 0 men. I know, that's not very many. That's kind of my point. There were no visible signs of active inflamation or infection on any of my previous sexual partners, but if 1/6 Americans has HSV-2, 3 or 4 of the girls I slept with were probably carriers, even if they didn't know it.
So, anyway, now that I've got the herp, my sexual market value is basically zero for anybody who doesn't have the herp. Now I have to break up with all my plates and start from scratch on herpes dating websites. So far the prospects look even worse than regular online dating.
Lessons Learned: You will get herpes if you spin plates long enough.

:cage:

IcedEarth

Slayer
fucked nearly 30 hookers, had broken condoms multiple times, never had herpes or any other std infections except candida growth on my dick once but you'd get that from your gf as well every once in a while regardless of her sexual past

Your all fools for going with this mindset that if others have banged hookers, that your safe.

Don't ignore the statistics. Your fucked if you catch her during an outbreak moment even if it is just the beginning of the outbreak just hiding between the curtains.

dota2

Normie
:jordan: :jordan: :jordan:

i dont know why cant we just kill everyone with stds - it would fix 90% problems related 2 sex instead we are hoping that they will be decent human beings and wont go spreading the gift that keeps on giving

Copenhagen

Slayer
dota2 said:

i dont know why cant we just kill everyone with stds - it would fix 90% problems related 2 sex instead we are hoping that they will be decent human beings and wont go spreading the gift that keeps on giving
STDS used to kill people. "Thanks" to modern medicine it doesn't anymore.

dota2

Normie
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
dota2 said:

STDS used to kill people. "Thanks" to modern medicine it doesn't anymore.
thank god things go in right direction... in reality when someone pops an std he/she should be publicly lynched and then beheaded together with his family . if things keep going the way they are in few decades it will be normal for everyone to carry 2stds or more what a joke of a world

oren

Incel
How does it matter ? girls cant know you have this shit what stop him from keep slaying ?

Narco

Cuck
oren said:
How does it matter ? girls cant know you have this shit what stop him from keep slaying ?
You have the right mentality, you are one of the few legit guys here.

Also, no pics and vids, nothing happened.