/r/suicidenotes

ALPHASLAYER

Subhuman
Please don't go inside the kitchen.

Every morning I wake up wanting to put a bullet in my head. Each day I say “I want to kill myself.” a million times, like a mantra. Anyone who knows me knows I've always been a heavy sleeper. Just pretend that this time I didn't wake up; tell your family and friends, especially your kids, that I died in a car crash or something. I can't really explain why I'm killing myself today, but I am. You can read this account and the documents on this computer if you want. All of this is just the tip of an iceberg of negativity, and I don't really enjoy being a factory of negative thought or a member of a doomed, sadistic, species. I could go on and on, as I'm sure you know, for it's all I can do. Friends, I love you, but when we're together I'm either hyper negative or wanting to kill myself. Death is something I've wanted since I was young. I'm seriously happy to be relieved of life. I'm far too lame for this world, that's the only reason you think I'm a sweetheart. If there wasn't a killer in me I wouldn't be killing myself. Well, anyway, the more I type the harder this gets and the more silly it seems that I'm doing this at all. I love you. Please don't go inside the kitchen. That isn't me.

PS: Don't go to my funeral if it's a Catholic funeral, the Romans and the Catholics are Nazis.
[hr]
I haven't made much of an effort, to make much of an life have I? Well all options are gone now. Maybe the problem was I was helped to much and was unable to help myself. The thing is I can die now, or waste more of my parents resources on my miserable existence.

I barely even leave the house anymore, going to six form was a huge mistake. I can also see if I hadn't done it then I would still be in the same position with the future being hopeless.

Mum and Dad, I haven't made any social connections with anyone, so this goodbye is for you, but there will be a time when you come to die and this won't mean anything. All the history books will be burnt and when the universe ends, we might as well of not existed in the first place.
[hr]
It's just a few more minutes before I mix this solution and powder together to form the most lethal but relaxing drug that will resolve all that I've been through. My mistakes and my past.

I've had great food right before I prepare for this moment. I'm listening to the music that's on my mind this whole time.

I'm at great peace and I apologize for all the mistakes I've made in my life. Greatly apologetic to those that I have faulted and disappointed. I don't know if they'll be able to see this. Cause I still hope that the doctors might just write this off as "death in sleep" rather than suicide.

I've left the money I've saved.

Like many of the people that left you guys, I'm just one of the few lurkers that made my way here, receiving more than what I expected. The community is amazing and supportive. It's been wonderful but I'll be taking my leave.

For those who want my information about opting out. There's an organisation that does exactly that through the internet. It's not an illegal site and it's trusted. I believe most of the people here might know what I'm talking about. (I've tasted the drug, it tasted extremely bitter)

I've only managed to gather the courage to go into oblivion for about 7/8 months now.

I want to thank /u/FreeBySuicide for letting me know about the information about afterlife. That is after reading numerous amounts of NDE experiences that correlate with purpose, peace and profoundness.

If I did fulfill my purpose and if I had a mission, then I probably won't be back here anymore. Disappearing into the oblivion. But if this drug just so happens to fail on me and I come back to tell an NDE tale it probably means I still have a mission.

But I know that life is totally cool and stuff, it's just that it's not something that suits me. Like an unwanted gift. Still I appreciate it.

I'm sorry if I'm added into one of the list of "users who suicide in this period of time where people are leaving" as seen by other post.

By know that I'll be at peace wherever I am. I'm willing to be the extinct and not exist. Life is as good and bad as I see it.

I hope you guys have fun living. not in a way that's suppose to sound sadistic

http://iands.org/experiences/nde-accounts/894--unlimited-peace-and-serenity.html

Alright! Take care guys! :)

And just in case, my loved ones came across this. Know that I loved all of you. I'm happy with my life and I don't blame anyone of you. I'm sorry if this came abruptly. But maybe the meaning of my life is for you to realize that it's alright to be a human, or that it could remind you the vulnerability of being a human. That said I loved you from the deepest of my heart. Take care.

Alright time for me to fall into my deepest sleep.

Goodnight.

/r/selfharmpics is where you find real mental patients with a bit of attention whoring added in.

Copenhagen

Slayer
RIP if they actually did it. I've been there and the compulsion to end your life is really legitimate. It becomes just a question of figuring out the best way to do it at that point. There really is no reasoning with someone who wants to take their own life.

What's the powder solution you are using?
[hr]
RIP if they actually did it. I've been there and the compulsion to end your life is really legitimate. It becomes just a question of figuring out the best way to do it at that point. There really is no reasoning with someone who wants to take their own life.
Yet you are still here

lono

Banned
ALPHASLAYER said:
It's just a few more minutes before I mix this solution and powder together to form the most lethal but relaxing drug that will resolve all that I've been through. My mistakes and my past.
Alright so what's the fucking recipe then you teasing cunt