• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

r/femaledatingstrategy is a community of entitled ugly woman-trash who thinks they're queens

Strapped

water
most might be ugly because most ppl are just ugly but most men are legit trash, they act like hoes bunch of lame ass pussy boys fr so there is some truth in what they say

Strapped

water
WTF why do you think like that?
i been around man they only care for getting their dick wet with any subhuman they can reach
most are just repulsive worthless retards that follow whatever trend is up just like a woman
mans are basically womans today

i been around man they only care for getting their dick wet with any subhuman they can reach
most are just repulsive worthless retards that follow whatever trend is up just like a woman
mans are basically womans today

Are you gay????

Then can you explain furthermore why you think most men are trash. I don't quite understand most of it.

> i been around man they only care for getting their dick wet with any subhuman they can reach
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>most are just repulsive worthless retards that follow whatever trend is up just like a woman
Can you give example of the trend?

Also, do you think most men are just repulsive (based on their appearence)?

ullzzangincel

Auntie
Then can you explain furthermore why you think most men are trash. I don't quite understand most of it.

> i been around man they only care for getting their dick wet with any subhuman they can reach
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>most are just repulsive worthless retards that follow whatever trend is up just like a woman
Can you give example of the trend?

Also, do you think most men are just repulsive (based on their appearence)?
rfemale dating strategy seems like 90% overweight millitant latinas.

Strapped

water
no i cant explain shit
if you cant understand that man are basically submisse hoes nowdays and have been for a long time now you are most likely one of them or absurdly stupid