• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Quit my job today

Finally finished my last shift and quit my job. Fuck workcelling I'm offically NEET for the foreseeable future

No more 7am wakeups

No more being ordered around by obnoxious morons

No more being taken for granted

No more forcing myself to smile when I feel like shit

From now on, I answer to no-one

[video=youtube]

When I was fired I was feeling so awesome, so FREE

Quitting workceling feels like a huge relief

However I am unemployed for over 1,5 years now and it gets boring at times + I don't have money flowing into my bank account

Franktank

Regular
Im about to get  Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance today i played the demo and its fuking awesome

alien

Machine
Rotters
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
LOL There are other ways to make money
I'm listening. Inquiring NEETs want to know.

I've seen people on here say that it pays to invest in mutual funds that deal with index funds.

But I already have 15% of my portfolio invested in a mutual fund group. And while my gains in 2013-2014 were great (9%+ ROI), my gains in the last year have been around ~1%. Not even good enough to cover inflation. :giggle:

My mutual fund group probably invests primarily in Canadian firms I'm guessing. Because the Canadian economy is doing shit right now (low petroleum prices = lots of job losses and reduced profits for oil industry shareholders = less money floating around in the economy). The American economy is still shit as far as the wage growth, employment rate and full-time employment rate goes. But they are experiencing more growth.

alien said:
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
LOL There are other ways to make money
I'm listening. Inquiring NEETs want to know.

I've seen people on here say that it pays to invest in mutual funds that deal with index funds.

But I already have 15% of my portfolio invested in a mutual fund group. And while my gains in 2013-2014 were great (9%+ ROI), my gains in the last year have been around ~1%. Not even good enough to cover inflation. :giggle:

My mutual fund group probably invests primarily in Canadian firms I'm guessing. Because the Canadian economy is doing shit right now (low petroleum prices = lots of job losses and reduced profits for oil industry shareholders = less money floating around in the economy). The American economy is still shit as far as the wage growth, employment rate and full-time employment rate goes. But they are experiencing more growth.

I'm looking into multiple things. I've had some minor success with forex so I hope to build on that and develop a working system. Failing that I could always turn to crime