• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

QUICK RANT THAT EVERYBODY HERE SHOULD AGREE WITH

ugliest

Champion
And we are supposed to workcel to keep living this shit life, right? HAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE

T B FUCKING H , THE ONLY THING I OWE TO SOCIETY IS BULLET TO THEIR HEADS

AND WE EVEN DIE AFTER THIS SHIT LIFE AND THERE IS NOTHING AFTER ? AHAHHAHAHA 

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE, FUCK THE DAY I WAS BORN, FUCK EVERTYTHING THAT I LOOKED OR TOUCHED WITH MY UGLY EYES OR DIRTY HANDS, SRSLY FUCK

Foxx

Average Guy
I agree that your eyes are ugly.

zyzz007

Lookism God
i thought u had a good body and u said u was attractive and got girls. how is ur life shit?

ugliest

Champion
zyzz007 said:
i thought u had a good body and u said u was attractive and got girls. how is ur life shit?

i dont know bro tbh, i cannot even love anybody dead srs, i find nothing funny and i cry very easily, it seems that i really fucked up

Stitches

Banned
What an angel!

ugliest

Champion
Manuel said:
yeah, you're a fat nonce who still lives with his mum, have a word with yourself

yeah cause living with parents at 20 while having dorm and food paid off with good grades at Uni is such a big deal

ugliest

Champion
Manuel said:
ugliest said:
yeah cause living with parents at 20 while having dorm and food paid off with good grades at Uni is such a big deal

you're the definition of a loser, no one else comes close to you in terms of being a legit failure in life, you're also just as bad as them freaks @"mrz" and @"invisible" when it comes to sexuality

another thing, what's your laycount? don't include anything below a 7/10

ugly fuck

hahaha yeah ima failure but i mog you tbh, 4 is my laycount, 2 being 7+ psl standars

Rose Funeral

Banned
ugliest said:
And we are supposed to workcel to keep living this shit life, right? HAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE, FUCK THE DAY I WAS BORN, FUCK EVERTYTHING THAT I LOOKED OR TOUCHED WITH MY UGLY EYES OR DIRTY HANDS, SRSLY FUCK

Please shut fuck up boi

You are the biggest pussy on this website

You look good in fact better than average people, tbh I dont even fucking know what the fuck are you doing on this website

It makes no sense that the person from the pics you posted is this depressed

If I had your looks I wouldnt even be here I would be fucking sluts and having fun outside

You are the biggest mental pussy here, very mentally weak and depressed FOR NO REASON

you and itfsj are the biggest pussies here because you have goos looks but you are pussies without motivation to live while some of us true rotters would slay with your looks

So please shut the fuck up bro

Foxx

Average Guy
Rose Funeral said:
ugliest said:

Please shut fuck up boi

You look good in fact better than average people, tbh I dont even fucking know what the fuck are you doing on this website

If I had your looks I wouldnt even be here I would be fucking sluts and having fun outside

You are the biggest mental pussy here, very mentally weak and depressed FOR NO REASON

you and itfsj are the biggest pussies here because you have goos looks but you are pussies without motivation to live while some of us true rotters would slay with your looks

I need someone like you as a friend IRL tbh

Rose Funeral

Banned
Foxx said:
Rose Funeral said:
Please shut fuck up boi

I need someone like you as a friend IRL tbh

Males like me and respect me

I have goos buddies, very fun and nt people

But my problem is with females 

I hate females I literally want to torture them, I jack off when I imagine in my head violent thoughts of beating women until they literally bleed or pass out

All I want in this life is to torture a hot whore

FuckThis

Rotter
Working like a slave is the biggest joke in the world. 

I have no idea how normies do it. 

Now working on a farm or a hunter is ok,but working 8 EIGHT fucking hours in a office is just hilarious. 

It is no way for a man to live

ugliest

Champion
FuckThis said:
Working like a slave is the biggest joke in the world. 

I have no idea how normies do it. 

Now working on a farm or a hunter is ok,but working 8 EIGHT fucking hours in a office is just hilarious. 

It is no way for a man to live

thats right my Serbian bro/sis? are you a tranny btw?