QUICK ORB QUESTION (REPS)

Mughal

Banned
Can someone please summarize the recent sequence of events (regarding ORB)? I was busy workcelling.

Will rep.

Ryu

Staff member
Orb says that he is a troll. He is actually NT with an asian girlfriend.

Lorebin

Normie
Someone from the real life discovered Orb's internet activity. He goes to thailand to slay some gooks and pretend he's NT and it was all trolling.

Mughal

Banned
Ryu said:
Lorebin said:
Someone from the real life discovered Orb's internet activity. He goes to thailand to slay some gooks and pretend he's NT and it was all trolling.
Contradicting stories boyos. Who's lying?

:mj:

assburger

Gigachad
Ryu said:
nah hes an aspie that ran white guy in se asia game now he thinks hes all that.. also he doesnt want a bad reputation probs so he's going back on his past stories etc.
[hr]
Lorebin said:
:clap:

great summary

Ryu

Staff member
assburger said:
Ryu said:
nah hes an aspie that ran white guy in se asia game now he thinks hes all that.. also he doesnt want a bad reputation probs so he's going back on his past stories etc.
[hr]
I thought SEA meant Seattle. It all makes sense now.

whyme

Coper
There was an elaborate misc about the mystery of Orb. He made an account and claimed everything has gone too far because he was recognized for it in the streets. It all started with his friends posting what he describes as his cringe selfies to reddit amiugly and evolved from there. He posted a spoon pic with a timestamp to confirm it was him posting and says he has a normal social/sex life & a girlfriend.

Mughal

Banned
whyme said:
There was an elaborate misc about the mystery of Orb. He made an account and claimed everything has gone too far because he was recognized for it in the streets. It all started with his friends posting what he describes as his cringe selfies to reddit amiugly and evolved from there. He posted a spoon pic with a timestamp to confirm it was him posting and says he has a normal social/sex life & a girlfriend.
So he's actually NT/normie? Not surprised, really.

assburger

Gigachad
whyme said:
cope

source on the friends thing

whyme

Coper
Mughal said:
whyme said:
He also admitted that he contributed to the trolls by making the videos we all know him by. He also confirmed he is the glisten account on the misc posting all those weird ass cartoons of dicks.

Most likely he's NT now and is doing damage control on his past.

Mughal

Banned
whyme said:
Mughal said:
He also admitted that he contributed to the trolls by making the videos we all know him by. He also confirmed he is the glisten account on the misc posting all those weird ass cartoons of dicks.

Legit, makes sense, that's what I was thinking too.

He was aspie, started looksmaxing, became attractive/NT and now he's trying to backpedal.

Looks theory proven, once again. Fuark.

whyme

Coper
Mughal said:
whyme said:

He was aspie, started looksmaxing, became attractive/NT and now he's trying to backpedal.

all it takes is finding a gook girlfriend i guess.

someone found his instagram before he privated/deleted it and it's mostly thai people following him. so the thailand thing is legit almost certainly.

assburger

Gigachad
Mughal said:
whyme said:

he didn't become that much better looking he was always 7+.. the thailand theory is the most legit still i believe.
otherwise the emphasis is on the 'became NT' part.. but i'm not so sure
[hr]
whyme said:
Mughal said:

all it takes is finding a gook girlfriend i guess.

someone found his instagram before he privated/deleted it and it's mostly thai people following him. so the thailand thing is legit almost certainly.
was that rly a gf?
he won't be able to bring her back tho.. like any info on how long he's staying there? i'm under the impression it's just a holiday i don't think he has work there or anything and i don't think he's a trustfund baby but i cud be wrong.

once he returns to the west he'll lose his confidence and become incel once again probably

whyme

Coper
i am pretty sure he is a graphic designer and can work anywhere with internet. wouldn't surprise me if he's based in thailand now.
[hr]
my guess is he is a manlet with aspie tendencies and never got approached in new zealand and was too timid to approach girls. he goes to thailand where they don't care about him being a manlet and they worship him = big confidence boost = develops into NT.

assburger

Gigachad
whyme said:
i am pretty sure he is a graphic designer and can work anywhere with internet. wouldn't surprise me if he's based in thailand now.
[hr]
my guess is he is a manlet with aspie tendencies and never got approached in new zealand and was too timid to approach girls. he goes to thailand where they don't care about him being a manlet and they worship him = big confidence boost = develops into NT.
yea but u can't freelance in thailand without a work visa.

tru.. a manlet in nz isn't necessarily a manlet in thailand and being aspie doesn't matter there with there being at least a slight language barrier and with asian countries tending to be more introverted.
i don't know how he acts honestly.. it cud be he's NT but with other kinds of mental issues, as he describes being able to make friends easily.. who knows. either way he was a mentalcel before for sure.
i had some friends as a kid (tho mostly outside of school) but it gets much harder thru adolescence.
it's still possible for aspies to have friends tho. my bet is still that he was an aspie