Question to all the slayers here (GTFIH)

Emil_King

Normie
How does fucking a really hot chick (7+) differ from fucking avergae ugly or fat girls.

Do their pussies feel different ?

Plz explain in detail

The difference comes not from the actual penetration, but from the kissing and touching.

IsaacNewton

Coper
As the resident hyperslayer I can tell you that pretty much all the pleasure comes from staring into a top tier eye area.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
IsaacNewton said:
As the resident hyperslayer I can tell you that pretty much all the pleasure comes from staring into a top tier eye area.
Legit and Redpill AF

IsaacNewton said:
Body matters a lot as well, I have never really touched anything less than B cup in my entire life.

IsaacNewton

Coper
SpoiledMaleModel said:
IsaacNewton said:
Body matters a lot as well, I have never really touched anything less than B cup in my entire life.
I'm normally slaying amateur models so they usually have the B cup or smaller phenotype but I personally prefer it tbh.

IsaacNewton said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
I'm normally slaying amateur models so they usually have the B cup or smaller phenotype but I personally prefer it tbh.
LOL at you 5'4'' manlet slaying anything.

IsaacNewton

Coper
SpoiledMaleModel said:
IsaacNewton said:
LOL at you 5'4'' manlet slaying anything.
5'4"? Must've been a typo I'm 6'4