• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Question: How do i play my hand with this foid?

I've gained huge status in a certain political area that is of particular interest for my onitis through sheer luck. She doesn't know about this but I could easily network her, I could help her get to know people with whom connecting would be lifechanging for her.

I know this is sort of abstract, if anyone Needs more Details I can provide them. 

She already softrejected me, but she still seeks my Company and i dont think she's 100% uninterested physically but the rejection was partially low interest + circumstantial.

Can I extract a lay out of this if I Play my Cards Right? Not willing to Blackmail/prostitute her outright

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
go for it but don't be surprised if she rejects you again & cuts off all contact

Josh said:
go for it but don't be surprised if she rejects you again & cuts off all contact

Yeah and how? Like that "Hey how about a romantic evening and btw I'd like to join my Meeting with XYZ"
Idk I'd feel like a lowlife asshole. But if I just offer it to her without condition she's just gonna say thanks, bye cya l8er my dear gay friend.

I guess I'll just write her off romantically and give it to her without anything.

What I hate with foids is a man would be loyal to the core if you do something like that and a female is just going to think "oh that pathetic idiot makes me Gifts because he has a crush on me, how cute"... i mean i dont expect sex, but with foids if they arnt attracted to you you never get any gratitude in return, like them baking you a cake or some shit.

Yoda

Joke
yoda[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

You’d feel like a low life asshole because it’s bordering on lowlife asshole behavior. I mean look at your elaborate scheme you have without her even knowing. You’re absolutely misleading her despite being softrejected already.

I agree with josh, you should just go for it if you really want just don’t take it too harshly if you get rejected and it ends up kind of weird/awkward.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
indeed, there is a 99% chance she will reject you. just play it safe and keep your ego in tact by leaving it alone

The_Coordinate

Owner
Staff member
Admin
Stop being a fucking faggot. Don't offer her shit, just try to fuck her when you hang out and when she rejects you ghost her.

Kindling

Zoom
never say die attitude guy

just introduce, lie, make up common ground, get her laughing over a bottle of white on a starry evening overlooking the romagiorre cinque terre.

Admin said:
Stop being a fucking faggot. Don't offer her shit, just try to fuck her when you hang out and when she rejects you ghost her.

Fuck you are right man. Women have it too easy already. I'm acting like a thirsty cuck.