Question for users designated as slayers

highinhibcel

Incel
Please describe in detail the kind of IOI's you get when going about your business on a daily basis. How do people of both genders treat you in normal interactions? If you've looksmaxed significantly, how is it different from how you were treated before?

Delusioncels who talk about getting "IOIs" need perspective, and I want to have a frame of reference for what to expect/how to know if I actually start to make it.

It's pretty hard to talk about this stuff.  The questions you're asking are similar to asking "how do you ride a bike?"  

Start making frequent eye contact with women when you talk to them, if you even talk to them at all.  After a while of doing that, the pieces will fall into place.

Another thing is that you need to make moves yourself.  It's not this passive thing.

highinhibcel

Incel
I said:
It's pretty hard to talk about this stuff.  The questions you're asking are similar to asking "how do you ride a bike?"  

Start looking at women in the eye when you talk to them, if you even talk to them at all.
I'm not asking for directions about how to act. I'm asking for people who are attractive to explain what their daily experience of being attractive is like.

highinhibcel said:
I said:

Start looking at women in the eye when you talk to them, if you even talk to them at all.
I'm not asking for directions about how to act. I'm asking for people who are attractive to explain what their daily experience of being attractive is like.
how is that even going to help you get sex?  are you a Researcher/Scientist?

highinhibcel

Incel
I said:
highinhibcel said:
how is that even going to help you get sex?  are you a Researcher/Scientist?
I explained why I asked the question in the OP.

I'm not a slayer, but here's an example of an IOI (from my other thread):

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]This one girl at the gym gave me IOIs for so long. When she first walked by me, she smiled and then looked away (as in, the cute non-slutty girl). And then she went on the treadmill, started walking and she kept turning her head at a very difficult angle to keep looking at me exercising on the elliptical. There was no one else around, my age, all old people around me. So she had to be looking at me, plus she smiled when she first walked by. The she walked by again to the stair-climbing machine, and then kept looking at me. And I kept looking at her. And then she went on the stationary bike and she kept looking at me. This went on for an hour or so, and then I could tell she was starting to get tired not only of exercising but also giving me IOIs and looking at me. She kept playing with her hair and everything too. There was LEGIT no one else around me at that time. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Then she kept pedalling away on the stationary bike and put her head down, like she was getting tired and giving up on me. I lol'd and cried on the inside. I wanted to approach her, but I just couldn't do it lol. I kept saying, I'll go now, but then I would just freeze. And then I saw her a few times again, she gave me a few IOIs again, but not as much. And then eventually she stopped looking at me entirely and then she just stopped coming to the gym entirely, I never saw her again. To this day, I regret not approaching her. She was out of my league though, but still. She was the super-hot chick, but the very cute one. The one that is wifey-material.  She was clearly interested in me, and all I had to do was APPROACH. FUARKKKKKKKK. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Other IOIs have happened too, but this one was one of the most devastating ones.[/font]

currypowder

Normie
Im a 7 as rated on this site. Still lookmaxing. Don't notice much during the day. If I go to fast food place and extra nice to the ethnic girls or white whale cashiers, I get extra chicken or fries or a free drink sometimes. Notice the most in clubs. When I was fat, I was invisible at the club. Now lots of 6s hold eye contact and smile. If I approach, they are easy to engage, but still need to hold conversation. Also lots of 3s, whales and ethnics will occasionally stop me in the club and point out they like my shirt or hat....and some really drunk girls grab me

Namek

Chad
MewingTillIDie said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]This one girl at the gym gave me IOIs for so long. When she first walked by me, she smiled and then looked away (as in, the cute non-slutty girl). And then she went on the treadmill, started walking and she kept turning her head at a very difficult angle to keep looking at me exercising on the elliptical. There was no one else around, my age, all old people around me. So she had to be looking at me, plus she smiled when she first walked by. The she walked by again to the stair-climbing machine, and then kept looking at me. And I kept looking at her. And then she went on the stationary bike and she kept looking at me. This went on for an hour or so, and then I could tell she was starting to get tired not only of exercising but also giving me IOIs and looking at me. She kept playing with her hair and everything too. There was LEGIT no one else around me at that time. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Then she kept pedalling away on the stationary bike and put her head down, like she was getting tired and giving up on me. I lol'd and cried on the inside. I wanted to approach her, but I just couldn't do it lol. I kept saying, I'll go now, but then I would just freeze. And then I saw her a few times again, she gave me a few IOIs again, but not as much. And then eventually she stopped looking at me entirely and then she just stopped coming to the gym entirely, I never saw her again. To this day, I regret not approaching her. She was out of my league though, but still. She was the super-hot chick, but the very cute one. The one that is wifey-material.  She was clearly interested in me, and all I had to do was APPROACH. FUARKKKKKKKK. [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Other IOIs have happened too, but this one was one of the most devastating ones.[/font]
Ok well now Im curious what do you look like

highinhibcel said:
I said:
Yeah, it sounded like mental masturbation/avoidance of actually putting yourself out there.
That's what this website is.
I know.  It's really boring to wonder about this stuff at all and it might be is kind of counterproductive. This kind of ruminating will just end up making you more anxious when you could actually be having fun.  This music video is kind of what a house party is like.  This is the kind of environment you'll meet girls in at your age (presumably between 18-24). 

[video=youtube]
 Do you see anybody looking like they're thinking about IOIs and how attractive they are?  Probably not.  You might just want to learn how to enjoy this kind of thing.  The sort of thought process this place teaches is completely alien to the actual things you should be thinking about when you're trying to have fun and meet chicks.

Namek said:
MewingTillIDie said:

Are you ethnik? The girl looked a bit like Deepika. I'm a slightly above average lightskin ethnik, nothing special. Even with my recessed maxilla.

Namek

Chad
MewingTillIDie said:
Namek said:
Are you ethnik? The girl looked a bit like Deepika. I'm a slightly above average lightskin ethnik, nothing special. Even with my recessed maxilla.
yeah im ethnic bro.

highinhibcel

Incel
I said:
highinhibcel said:
That's what this website is.
I know.  It's really boring to wonder about this stuff at all and it might be is kind of counterproductive. This kind of ruminating will just end up making you more anxious when you could actually be having fun.  This music video is kind of what a house party is like.  This is the kind of environment you'll meet girls in at your age (presumably between 18-24). 

[video=youtube]
 Do you see anybody looking like they're thinking about IOIs and how attractive they are?  Probably not.  You might just want to learn how to enjoy this kind of thing.  The sort of thought process this place teaches is completely alien to the actual things you should be thinking about when you're trying to have fun and meet chicks.
Grass is green.