• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Question for the kiwifarmers and the other 3rd wave feminists

You are always complaining that women are in danger despite most of them being heavily protected even in the heavily male spaces like the gaming communities,traditional jobs etc.If women are so scared then why they aren't running away from the "monsters"?
Seems like you are protecting them more than they want to be protected :mrgreen: 
You should move to S.Arabia or something to see how you will be treated entitled bitches.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU WORMS

Kiwisviel

Please, we've had more posts in support of Gamergate than of Marijan Siklic being an autistic loser.  Not all the people who disagree with you have the exact same beliefs.

The main thing women are in danger of is death by boredom from listening to you drone on about which male model has the most perfect acanthal tilt or whatever made-up feature you're talking about today.

Kiwisviel said:
Please, we've had more posts in support of Gamergate than of Marijan Siklic being an autistic loser.  Not all the people who disagree with you have the exact same beliefs.

The main thing women are in danger of is death by boredom from listening to you drone on about which male model has the most perfect acanthal tilt or whatever made-up feature you're talking about today.

Let's be honest, you weirdos have no idea what you believe in. You're just a bunch of tourists.

Kiwisviel

GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:

Let's be honest, you weirdos have no idea what you believe in. You're just a bunch of tourists.

See, we're a diverse group of people who don't all share the same beliefs.  About the only thing we can be counted on to agree on is that a bunch of retards making idiots out of themselves on the internet are amusing.

Kiwisviel said:
See, we're a diverse group of people who don't all share the same beliefs.  About the only thing we can be counted on to agree on is that a bunch of retards making idiots out of themselves on the internet are amusing.

seems like you have 0 tolerance for straight people

Kiwisviel

Yanis Varoufakis said:
Kiwisviel said:

seems like you have 0 tolerance for straight people

No, we're fine with straight people.  It's just that we recognize your obsession with male looks for what it really is - a sign of your repressed homosexuality.

Maybe people here will mock you, but the kiwis support your self-discovery~!

Kiwisviel said:
GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:

You're a diverse group of losers who have nothing better to do. Get real.

Kiwisviel

GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:
GorillaMogged said:

Unlike you, who lives such a happy and fulfilling life~.

mutilating your genitals and supporting feminists isnt something you shoud be proud of kiwis

Kiwisviel said:
GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:

I don't spend my time autistically analyzing internet communities, that's for sure  :biggrin:

Kiwisviel

GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:
GorillaMogged said:

I don't spend my time autistically analyzing internet communities, that's for sure  :biggrin:

Just crying into your pillow because your maxilla doesn't measure up.  (Or down.  I still have no idea what a maxilla even is.)

Kiwisviel said:
GorillaMogged said:
Kiwisviel said:

Just crying into your pillow because your maxilla doesn't measure up.  (Or down.  I still have no idea what a maxilla even is.)

Nah my maxilla is fine. Let's get back to talking about your autism.