Question for guys who hate women...

Feelsbrah

Banned
How do you not look into a pretty girls eyes and just fall in love with her that fucking instant and want to buy her everything and let her rinse you of money and love and protect her forever.   I literally feel like wvery pretty girl I see deserves to be WKed and if any of them ever wantes anything from me Id do it just to have them make eye contact with me for 1 second

Feelsbrah

Banned
Reflex said:
Lmao you fucking fag

Lol @ you deep down you enjoy wking and i know it youre just faking this alpha bs.   If would legit make me so happy to be able to look after amd care for a pretty girl emotionally and financially while recieving 0 sexual reward

Feelsbrah said:
How do you not look into a pretty girls eyes and just fall in love with her that fucking instant and want to buy her everything and let her rinse you of money and love and protect her forever.   I literally feel like wvery pretty girl I see deserves to be WKed and if any of them ever wantes anything from me Id do it just to have them make eye contact with me for 1 second
Uh oh Beta Alert

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
I only feel like this if a girl shows interest in me. If you go around falling in love with every bitch you see, you will get taken advantage of. You can't trust these hos out here.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Gots 2 Ball said:
I only feel like this if a girl shows interest in me. If you go around falling in love with every bitch you see, you will get taken advantage of. You can't trust these hos out here.
lmfao you only get together with women who show interest in you the rest just flirt you to spike their own self-worth

dota2

Normie
I think this is the most delusional post i ever read on this forum. Cuckold in making literally

Feelsbrah

Banned
I want to hold a girls hand sooooo badly when will it be my turn

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
It's easy not to be blinded by my desire when I see them looking back at me with disgust!

purps drank

Slayer
I'm aware it's just a cognitive bias called the women are wonderful effect and that the vast, vast majority of them don't deserve any special treatment just for looking the way they do and on top of that they are likely pretty bad people.  :blush: