• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage Question for BitterCurry. Why are men from our homeland (Since you live there) so DUMB and unbuilt for the real world?

I don't know how to put it, but these guys! They like, I just don't get them.

THEIR STARTING POINT

Where is their starting point in their minds with their thinking?

They are clones. Sheeps. Robots.

How do they have such an outrageously THICK and STUPID starting point in their thinking, to end up not having the basic fundamental common sense WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS

Their level of awareness is terrible. Even the well-educated ones just lack this certain street-smart. Yet we know they are street-shitters.

They are dead inside and socially oblivious, they have TERRIBLE charisma, because nothing goes through their heads, yaaaarr. I fucking hate the way they talk,

@bittercurry

DOggo

forum erudite
Under 18
i dont think you've talked to an indian in your life, son

bittercurry

Sexy Southhall Punjabi Uncle
Indians are actually far more street smart than beyond wildest imaginations. It takes a lot of wits to survive the circumstances born into. This is why they swindle well in being moneylenders in other third world countries and thrive with small businesses in first world. When therr is a resource crunch, street smsrtness is crucial.

It is the NRIs and the second generation of Upper middle class kids in India that are soft. They have essentially not had to face hardships.

Regular Doomer

Champion
Well you Just describe yourself !

With a little introspection you might end UP getting the answer you selfhating joke !

Well you Just describe yourself !

With a little introspection you might end UP getting the answer you selfhating joke !

Are you trolling? Or just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22.

These traits in put-puts are not ONLY genetic. They are learned behaviour which is BUILT on their genetics.

Indians are actually far more street smart than beyond wildest imaginations. It takes a lot of wits to survive the circumstances born into. This is why they swindle well in being moneylenders in other third world countries and thrive with small businesses in first world. When therr is a resource crunch, street smsrtness is crucial.

It is the NRIs and the second generation of Upper middle class kids in India that are soft. They have essentially not had to face hardships.

So why are they all stuttering nice guy messes? Why do they ALL (Almost) lack masculine frame and dominance? Why are they so world obvious? They lack something.

Just look at this:

I agree they can swindle and cheat and fraud, but why are the ones in the UK so fucking punch-worthy? Explain it to me? Is it because they are not inside their element any longer?

I seeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is the upper mids that migrate to the western world is it?

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
They are good at wageslaving/submitting to their ruler. Beside that, they lack totally and utterly IRL intelligence with others than indians i noticed, or act very cringe and over-played, that makes everyone pissed off, very rarely in between, at least from indians.
you have success or had, because you are cocky, confident, but not in the cringe way - less can be said about your older videos but that's a part of your persona.

It's a culture with no physical element

They reject the physical realities of the world. they see everything as spiritual

Hence a race of weak cowards

Very profound tbh when you think about this

So you're essentially saying they have absolutely no ego whatsoever and this thus leads them to lacking social presence in places outside of put-put-ding-ding land?

They are good at wageslaving/submitting to their ruler. Beside that, they lack totally and utterly IRL intelligence with others than indians i noticed, or act very cringe and over-played, that makes everyone pissed off, very rarely in between, at least from indians.
you have success or had, because you are cocky, confident, but not in the cringe way - less can be said about your older videos but that's a part of your persona.

I am beginning to understand my root culture a lot more now thanks to you 3 guys. This is in no way sarcastic and I really profoundly mean this, from the bottom of my heart.

@NoneedforaNation, @bittercurry & @Sixpence

Last edited:

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP

So you're essentially saying they have absolutely no ego whatsoever and this thus leads them to lacking social presence in places outside of put-put-ding-ding land?
Anecdotally, all those i met, had big time ego but it wasn't "deserved" or coherent or rational : They believed they were the smartest ; the best shit, the most famous, and the most good looking. Little to say i met most in cs related studies, so you can do the maths and see if it's right or false.
They are very cocky of themselves, but then again, it's cringe because when a chad does it, it's fine, because it's the reality, when you average guy does that he gets called out rightfully so.
I would say, most indians in those forums are the exception, they are reserved, or calm, and self aware.
Blackpill set them free eventho they become sad about their sexual worth. Still way better than the illusions of the indian propanda that make them believe all women want them, and that bollywood is the shit.

Sixpence

Aesthetics is spiritual

No they actually have a big ego. Because when you face the harsh physical realities of the world, your ego shatters.

When u don't face physical reality, you are allowed to live in a world of nonsense mental concepts.

What they consider 'spiritual' is just attachment to getting approval from others, and a very clingy nature.

They make everyone 'God' in their mind.
They have no respect for personal space or independence. You see this within Indian families.

I agree with you about lack of presence though.

The best thing Indians could do is get in their body totally and at all times. Feel the sensations in their body, feel the energy in their gut, live from their gut and instinct.

Blacks do this naturally, they have a superior atunement to it. That's one reason why they are more chill and attractive.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
No they actually have a big ego. Because when you face the harsh physical realities of the world, your ego shatters.

When u don't face physical reality, you are allowed to live in a world of nonsense mental concepts.

What they consider 'spiritual' is just attachment to getting approval from others, and a very clingy nature.
i said something similar imo above, and that's why indians here are different, because blackpill shattered their ego. I believe even faceyourdarkness was more confident about his looks before coming here. It's a normal human trait, just over-exagerated among indians.

Anecdotally, all those i met, had big time ego but it wasn't "deserved" or coherent or rational : They believed they were the smartest ; the best shit, the most famous, and the most good looking. Little to say i met most in cs related studies, so you can do the maths and see if it's right or false.
They are very cocky of themselves, but then again, it's cringe because when a chad does it, it's fine, because it's the reality, when you average guy does that he gets called out rightfully so.
I would say, most indians in those forums are the exception, they are reserved, or calm, and self aware.
Blackpill set them free eventho they become sad about their sexual worth. Still way better than the illusions of the indian propanda that make them believe all women want them, and that bollywood is the shit.

Nailed it.

They make everyone 'God' in their mind.
They have no respect for personal space or independence. You see this within Indian families.

I agree with you about lack of presence though.

The best thing Indians could do is get in their body totally and at all times. Feel the sensations in their body, feel the energy in their gut, live from their gut and instinct.

Blacks do this naturally, they have a superior atunement to it. That's one reason why they are more chill and attractive.

Explains why delusional Bollywood movies are entirely comprised of a make-believe reality.

Indians are complete fantasists. In the physical world they just quite simply don't exist.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
spot on : Don't be an animal tho, but don't be a pussy either. Be a man.
Gym, fight, train, looksmax even but with a masculine mindset : You have to face hardships, shit won't be easy but you will make it and not have to be afraid of anybody. No need either to surestimate yourself. Know your worth, to know your limits. And do your best in situation of hardships, that's what a male is.
That's why big bearded arabs or MENA or chechens, despite being soft power wise and lookswise - at least softmaxx wise - at the total opposite of the western beauty standards get so easily top tier white girls to lust over them. Even when they don' try to looksmax. For women only have looks for them, men have way more, and women can sense and smell literally your aura. The more authentically masculine, the better.