Question about chest+facial hair

Most slayers in senior year of HS had thick chest hair and "dense" manly stubble. Meanwhile most guys had scraggly half beards and no chest chair. Why is this? The slayers also had robust meso frames, so I am wondering if it is to do with T levels. Also, is it possible that steroids will allow me to grow such thick chest and facial hair? I still don't have a full beard at 19, and only very light chest hair.

Chads start puberty when they're 9 and incels start it when they're 15 minimum. Fuck I thought I would go from no facial hair to facial hair everywhere when I turn 19, you killed my dreams. I know framecels lanklets that have thick facial hair in school, I think it just has a lot to do with when you start puberty. Although there are some people that have pube facial hair that rarely grows for the rest of their life.

FramecelQuasimodo said:
Chads start puberty when they're 9 and incels start it when they're 15 minimum. Fuck I thought I would go from no facial hair to facial hair everywhere when I turn 19, you killed my dreams. I know framecels lanklets that have thick facial hair in school, I think it just has a lot to do with when you start puberty. Although there are some people that have pube facial hair that rarely grows for the rest of their life.

Classic incel puberty=growing to maybe 5'11", but never developing the proper robustness for their height, and secondary sexual characteristics. I agree completely, I think it may be to do with jocks entering second puberty while still in high school.

Techno Viking said:
[video=youtube]

God that ribcage. Makes me want to puke.