Feelsbrah

Banned

She smiles and says you can kiss her on the lips.  What do you say my fellow kissless incels this could be your only EVER chance to kiss a cute girl

allindaeyes

Banned
'cute'. Obviously overweight, make up and a 5/10 probably.

murican standards :cage:

Feelsbrah

Banned
allindaeyes said:

I dont get why you think she is overweight, and she is wearing make up, 98% of girls 16-21 are so nothing out of the ordinary

allindaeyes

Banned
Feelsbrah said:
allindaeyes said:

I dont get why you think she is overweight, and she is wearing make up, 98% of girls 16-21 are so nothing out of the ordinary
what? She is bad looking/average to me. Maybe my standards are higher or australians are better looking to me she looks chubby cheeked, she is definitely wearing make up

allindaeyes

Banned
Nautical said:
How the fuck can anyone be kisless even in your early teens even 3/10s can do it
most ppl that are kissless here are kissless by choice, anything other than admitting that is coping. The reason being is they want either a) sacred first kiss to be special or someshit or b) only want to kiss HBB hQNP girls despite being average/below average

iftsj

Banned
allindaeyes said:
Nautical said:
How the fuck can anyone be kisless even in your early teens even 3/10s can do it
most ppl that are kissless here are kissless by choice, anything other than admitting that is coping. The reason being is they want either a) sacred first kiss to be special or someshit or b) only want to kiss HBB hQNP girls despite being average/below average
where the fuck this pics from?
she got jizzed in her face and took pic for her bf who cheat?

JustLOL

Incel
iftsj said:
allindaeyes said:
Nautical said:
it's a fake, i've already look it up with cock in hand expecting it to be legit. :lol: it's shopped

iftsj

Banned
JustLOL said:
iftsj said:
allindaeyes said:
it's a fake, i've already look it up with cock in hand expecting it to be legit. :lol: it's shopped
im "interested" in her if you know what i mean lol
can you post what you find bout this plz boyo

Feelsbrah

Banned
allindaeyes said:
Nautical said:
Im saving my first kiss for my oneitis hehehe

IcedEarth

Slayer
the more I look at the picture strangely this turns me on, will ask one of the hookers if I can do it with her