• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Quentin Tarantino BEST director of all TIME!

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
feg said:
UglyNormalFag said:
LOL I feel bad for you. You can't get out of your existence for a sec and just enjoy something?

my existence is work and getting what I want, and when I have it I want more because being at a top and lonely beats being at the bottom in the swamp among frogs like you

enjoy mopping the floors faggot, 90% of the successful people I personally met have no fb and got no time to watch tv let alone movies, it's poor people's cope to salivate at megan foxes ass on the screen when you can get something like that irl

What do you do and how many hours a week do you work? And bro, I know top tier lawyers, doctors, and hell, even CEO's of companies and even they have time for leisurely activities. Not much, but still. You gotta relax a bit to be sane; I can't imagine your cortisol levels tbh

feg

Rotter
Harbinger said:
feg said:
my existence is work and getting what I want, and when I have it I want more because being at a top and lonely beats being at the bottom in the swamp among frogs like you

enjoy mopping the floors faggot, 90% of the successful people I personally met have no fb and got no time to watch tv let alone movies, it's poor people's cope to salivate at megan foxes ass on the screen when you can get something like that irl

Yet you have time for 40k post counts. You also forgot to add that 90% of succesful people don't even know what a forum is.

the best and worst thing about the internet is that all people who talk to each other there have the impression of being on the same level

but whatever you say buddy boy, not telling you wtf I did before this site and what I do next week after I leave all of you miserable degenerates behind forever

UglyNormalFag said:
What do you do and how many hours a week do you work? And bro, I know top tier lawyers, doctors, and hell, even CEO's of companies and even they have time for leisurely activities. Not much, but still. You gotta relax a bit to be sane; I can't imagine your cortisol levels tbh

won't tell you jack shit

and it doesn't matter, never saw people in the street explaining themselves to schizophrenic beggars too

feg

Rotter
Bukowski said:
feg said:

Dat IQ.

it's not IQ

it's hunger

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Bukowski said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Dat IQ and high class social circle.

Dat 
life

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Bukowski said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Dat 
life

I need ideal religion.

Legit. If you could get into the Jewish inner circle without getting their facial attributes you got it made. Even those who don't look particularly jewish are held back by the fact that no Jew ever has had ideal cheekbones. Cheekbones are like the icing on the cake to an objectively attractive face and sadly almost no Jew has them. Rage