"Put your fucking mouth shut": Alpha Old Man is no match for age pill

You just aren't as able as you once were. Despite your wrist size.

[video=youtube]
Cliffs: 3:27

incelhero

Normie
4/10 at best, but has a dom kinda presence.

with hair and a more fit body he could get up to 7/10, but I guess old people have different priorities than having sex with succubi

Copenhagen

Slayer
Fuck all bicyclists. I hope they all get run over, they think they're so much better than other people, his wife is definitely getting fucked by an alpha chav or bbc.

IceCutter

Gigachad
LOL fucking hilarious video, great find

P.S. and lol at his son or whatever in the passenger seat

incelhero said:

with hair and a more fit body he could get up to 7/10, but I guess old people have different priorities than having sex with succubi
LOL that guy is just an old fat fuck with an attitude. he probably got in a few 'scraps' when he was young and still thinks he can take on anyone. that [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]bicyclist [/font]did sound a little beta tho. just lol @ could be 7/10. he could be 7/10 in minus 25 years.

Copenhagen

Slayer
incelhero said:

Lmao you guys are talking about his looks. He's a hero for the way he talked down that bicyclist faggot.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
incelhero said:

Lmao you guys are talking about his looks. He's a hero for the way he talked down that bicyclist faggot.
ARE YOU WEARING A SEATBELT?

incelhero

Normie
Nautical said:
incelhero said:

What the fuck are you on about you sad fuck? 
LOL only on lookism could some guy be watching a completely unrelated video and still be rating people/10 - your brains gone from being here too long.
I'm an autist

I rate everyone I see when going out of my cave. When sitting on a bus stop, waiting in a queue, taking a taxi, ect. I think of the surgeries the person could get to improve their looks, or things that could fix them. I can measure the height of a person just by looking at them with near-perfection, per centimeter. I've learned how a 5'11 looks, how 6' looks, how 6'1 looks, etc. I've permanently imprinted sluthate/lookism into my mind. I can talk with my orthodontist like a professional with another professional. Retruded maxillas legit haunt me in my extremely vivid nightmares. When I look at someone, I scan them over, looking at every most minor detail and imperfection. I am stuck in this hell, and there is no way out.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Cyclists who ride on the road, especially right in the middle of the fucking lane, should be lined up and shot

Cyclists are always douchebags. Toronto is full of hipster cyclist douchebags who take up precious space on the road.