Put a laugh and an ovation track every time you fuck up

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Life is what you think it is.

The very least thing you can do is positive reinforcement with those two tracks.

Every time you feel anxious or sad, put an ovation track and raise both arms, every time something happens to you. another distress, frustration, anguish, for how you think you should look or act, for some fuck up in the street or the basement put a laugh track.

Don't take that life seriously, because you only have one opportunity, the present.

Works for me.

KEy21

King of Chads
If your old avi wasn’t an old man..what was it?? Looks like the hairline is receeded and has wrinkles

kunikus

I intended to show myself how much of a post-ironic individual I was by doing these kind of stuff, the only sentiment from those days that is still within me is the feeling that I'm trapped in an absurdist sitcom without human spectators.

Gigachad
Interesting to say the least

kunikus

kunikus

TheLiechtensteiner said:
:shock:

A female mod!!?? one of my threads getting stickied for the first time!!??

Leans

Gigachad
There should be a heart monitor in your phone that senses when you are stressed and puts on automatical laugh tracks and children laughing

Axel

Incel
Leans said:
There should be a heart monitor in your phone that senses when you are stressed and puts on automatical laugh tracks and children laughing
[video=youtube]

kunikus

Leans said:
legit