• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Purpose of Liberal Agenda

Alright so I guess I’m just trying to see what you guys think the endgame is of banning mr potato head while simultaneously having Nikki Minaj (or however you spell her name) twerking on Megan the Shit4Brains onstage at the Grammys is, and just making our society as debauched as possible. I just really can’t see what the point of it all is anymore. Input greatly appreciated.

I didn’t ask who I asked why.

ok I'll explain very fast and the words aren't going to be well structured so the jews don't kill me

their are controlig the wuman, th selecteive sex, if u control th seleecteive sez u countrolls everitihing
keids grows up feed up by propaganda and drugs, to satisfy the big nosed demoun
young meles grows up without strucutred femely end hoopeles, thei fal into neihilism end kep consuuming

gg jeews own

imagine giving people illusory perception of control and power, choices and so on... when they've none of this and are actually brainwashed since childhood
best way to control and satisfy your own desires
1. feed up a lie 2. feed up the lie of control and power 3. they act as planned

notice, there isn't really an interesting reason
they just want other races to destroy themselves and it's working, while they keep becoming stronger as the most tribalistic race, all guided by their jewish book