Purple Dildo is a blue pilled idiot

"Bro you only feel dis way cuz society makes you feel dis way, it's not ur inferior ugly genetics, it's society, hurrr da durrr"

Why are you even here if you believe this shit?  Put a beautiful person in any society you will live a good life.  It's be beautiful or bust, having money is fucking bullshit.  You can see it in people's faces, just go to a store like CostCo a bunch of melted faces fat fuqs who are miserable but make a decent wage.  

There's only 2 ways a male lives the life of happiness and ascension

Getting a constant stream of validation from other lower tier women and slaying them
Or getting a constant stream of validation from at least one elite female and having passionate hot sex.

For both you need to be an elite male.  Fucking a desparate woman in need of money, getting an LTR with a woman who sees you as a wallet and a channel through which she can have a baby and play mommy, or fucking a drunk woman DOES NOT MEEET REQUIREMENTS, DUMBFUCK

You're coping bullshit with faggotry buttsex and enlightened fake positivity is worthy of death

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
let's see the bluepill me
  • I have more than one houses in two countries in the EU
  • I got more than one citizenhips
  • others work for me currently got 2 small companies that are recession proof via the industry
  • I have 2 cars and can drive them both
  • I have 3 degrees and 1 masters linked to one of those degrees
  • I speak several languages
  • I always performed well
  • I had sex for free with women this summer
  • the fact I like guys too is just a fluke of nature
  • the fact I ended up suicidal was due to my childish trust in society and people being benevolent and rational
  • my penis is big I legit need size 64 condoms
  • my IQ is actually high I don't fraud it unlike the people here who can't perform simple mundane tasks along hs tier maths
  • my family is rather high S now my father is a lawyer to romanian people in politics
  • I got 18k reps on my alt here check @feg
  • I'm old, I'm kinda balding, bit chubby with extra 10 kilos, not supertall, fuck whomever I can, woe is me lel

you got
  • debt
  • isolation
  • no property or income
  • no sex
  • lots of anger
  • some alt accounts on a troll site

yeah I guess when beggars yell "you are Satan" at you in the street you are supposed to care and try to save them as well, that's what good christians do in a world exclusively focused on materialism

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
PurpleDildo said:
  • others work for me currently got 2 small companies that are recession proof via the industry
  • the fact I ended up suicidal was due to my childish trust in society and people being benevolent and rational
  • my IQ is actually high I don't fraud it unlike the people here who can't perform simple mundane tasks along hs tier maths
  • my family is rather high S now my father is a lawyer to romanian people in politics
  • I'm old, I'm kinda balding, bit chubby with extra 10 kilos, not supertall, fuck whomever I can, woe is me lel

you got
  • debt
  • isolation
  • no property or income
  • no sex
  • lots of anger

yeah I guess when beggars yell "you are Satan" at you in the street you are supposed to care and try to save them as well, that's what good christians do in a world exclusively focused on materialism
Being successful =/= being redpilled
being successful =/= being right
fuckin lol at you

PurpleDildo said:

you got
  • debt
  • isolation
  • no property or income
  • no sex
  • lots of anger

Why do you assume everyone here is in debt?

he is hilarious and sounds like an intelligent troll. U sound bonkers on the other hand.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Narrator said:
Being successful =/= being redpilled
being successful =/= being right
fuckin lol at you
currently redpill here means autistic shutin 4chan/misc/stormfront copypasta

in that case I'm not redpilled and very happy about it

and about being right? yeah tons of poor people in hs classrooms posing as teachers who are "right" .... in that case I'd rather be "wrong"

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
PurpleDildo said:

you got
  • debt
  • isolation
  • no property or income
  • no sex
  • lots of anger

OP just got wrecked

End your life  :popcorn:

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
1000000IUofvitaminD3 said:
Why do you assume everyone here is in debt?
he said he's broke and his family is too, several threads before having this fullspazz episode

also irl 5% of people are entrepreneurial and making a living out of it as well for years at the same time, online this is less than 0.5% because irl you don't got the time to shitpost if you fall into my social category

common sense .... not even once .... only on psl stay tuned for more

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Liberated said:
stacks said:
Listing reps on PSL as life achievement. That's my nigga.
:goodfellas:
in 2016 close to 2017 some people "worship me"

in 2011 these same people gave me vomit and death threats

duz mattress, inb4 some of you still wish the online validation here or on fb or on tinder too and just can't quit those places because of it

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
PurpleDildo said:
Liberated said:

duz mattress, inb4 some of you still wish the online validation here or on fb or on tinder too and just can't quit those places because of it
Reps and thumbs up on internet as validation is pathetic.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Liberated said:
PurpleDildo said:

Reps and thumbs up on internet as validation is pathetic.
I can't refuse a challenge

irl all these little shits in here would be afraid to even look into my eyes, had to get even somehow, being a mod more than once just wasn't enough for me

next level would be to buy the site and make all of you little chirpy hamsters dance around me but tbh it's too expensive per actual value, not to mention it's difficult to host on the clearnet while preserving my anonymity

I have to go home for this and host it in Romania because there's no data retention law there so I can keep the site IP registration free, if you go fullretard I just wipe the whole account, otherwise soft jb, beastiality, gore, stormfront shit is legal in gyppoland

but I'd have to do a lot of legal work to cover my identity and tbh you guys ain't worth the hassle

it's like this

1. register a nonprofit non-govt organization that bewares people of 'the dangers of lookism'
2. make a hobo the owner of it
3. get a public donation spot to prove the income that supports the site
4. get a lawyer who runs the errands for the site
5. rent a cheap apt with air conditioner, cash down via the lawyer
6. register the net via the hobo
7. get a 500USD server type machine with traditional hdd
8. install openbsd, nginx, dns server, firewall, nosql type of opensource forum, enable on the fly ram and hdd encryption
9. only login via tor as admin
10. only host txt, make people use other sites for pics and documents
11. if the shit legit hits the fan just secure ata erase and pretend it's raining

this could be like 20 days of work and travel too

Godcel

Slayer
Pur pleDildo said:
[*]I had sex for free
[*]I like guys too
[*]Muh penis is big
[*]Muh IQ is high
[*]Muh Father
[*]Muh reps
[*]I'm old, fuck whomever I can
[*]
Narcissist?

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Godcel said:
Pur pleDildo said:
[*]I had sex for free
[*]I like guys too
[*]Muh penis is big
[*]Muh IQ is high
[*]Muh Father
[*]Muh reps
[*]I'm old, fuck whomever I can
[*]
Narcissist?
yes compensatory narcissist

somatic narcissist = look at me I'm pretty send me bunch of likes too

cerebral narcissist = I'm sooooo smartz hurr durr sex is primitive

compensatory narcissist = Gordon Gecko, Donald Trump, the girl from 'Neon Demon'

PurpleDildo said:

you got
  • debt
  • isolation
  • no property or income
  • no sex
  • lots of anger

LOL
I'm not in debt, my mom pays my college, albeit I have to pay her back a portion of it after I'm done.
And my family ain't broke either, only I am.  Just to straighten things out.

[*]I have more than one houses in two countries in the EU
[*]I got more than one citizenhips
[*]others work for me currently got 2 small companies that are recession proof via the industry
[*]I have 2 cars and can drive them both 
[*]I have 3 degrees and 1 masters linked to one of those degrees
[*]I speak several languages
[*]I always performed well 
[*]I had sex for free with women this summer
[*]the fact I like guys too is just a fluke of nature
[*]the fact I ended up suicidal was due to my childish trust in society and people being benevolent and rational
[*]my penis is big I legit need size 64 condoms
[*]my IQ is actually high I don't fraud it unlike the people here who can't perform simple mundane tasks along hs tier maths
[*]my family is rather high S now my father is a lawyer to romanian people in politics
[*]I got 18k reps on my alt here check @feg 
[*]I'm old, I'm kinda balding, bit chubby with extra 10 kilos, not supertall, fuck whomever I can, woe is me lel

ALL OF THIS SHIT IS FUCKING COPE.  I'd rather be beautiful and live paycheck to paycheck with a beautiful wife who genuinely loves me.  All you've managed to do is accumulate material bullshit.

WAY TO GO!

All of this shit, all of this COPE, means nothing.  You can't build happiness on this shit.  You are a simple animal with simple needs, and unfortunately you failed to meet them.  

It's like we are both dying of starvation from food.  I make this clear to you.  And you brag about how much shelter you have.
You're overfed and overgrown in one aspect of your life, and starving in another, far more important, aspect of your life.