Puahate members , GET OG MEMBERS HERE

Emil_King

Normie
This site looks good so far.

However what it really needs is a large member base SPECIFICALLY with the old puahate crew back.

If anyone has contact to OG members, get them here

purps drank

Slayer
Harakiri said:
I sure some of them have visited Gandy already.

Many of them actually moved on with their lives and kind of "graduated" from PUAHate

Metty got laid and stopped posting, Greg got surgeries and got a girlfriend, Lequack became happy with life, Orb became happy, IE got surgeries and doesn't post as much, Nordic lost his virginity and got a gf, SLS has a baby on the way, Peppers probably has a JB girlfriend by now, and that's just the people I knew/remember. Same with lots of earlier sluthate posters, like emil king got a gf and stopped posting as much, lanklet went from suicidal to getting a gf and getting laid, etc. 

Pretty strange imo.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
purps drank said:
Harakiri said:

Many of them actually moved on with their lives and kind of "graduated" from PUAHate

Metty got laid and stopped posting, Greg got surgeries and got a girlfriend, Lequack became happy with life, Orb became happy, IE got surgeries and doesn't post as much, Nordic lost his virginity and got a gf, SLS has a baby on the way, Peppers probably has a JB girlfriend by now, and that's just the people I knew/remember. Same with lots of earlier sluthate posters, like emil king got a gf and stopped posting as much, lanklet went from suicidal to getting a gf and getting laid, etc. 

Pretty strange imo.
LOL you never leave . They're just running alt game.

Gandharva

Banned
purps drank said:
Harakiri said:

Pretty strange imo.

redpiller

Incel
purps drank said:
Harakiri said:

Metty got laid and stopped posting, Greg got surgeries and got a girlfriend, Lequack became happy with life, Orb became happy, IE got surgeries and doesn't post as much, Nordic lost his virginity and got a gf, SLS has a baby on the way, Peppers probably has a JB girlfriend by now, and that's just the people I knew/remember. Same with lots of earlier ***** posters, like emil king got a gf and stopped posting as much, lanklet went from suicidal to getting a gf and getting laid, etc. 

Pretty strange imo.
ie said that after getting all those surgeries (including leg lengting surgery most brutal surgery possible) he still was not getting laid so now he will have crippled legs for life and he cant eevn fuck any attractive (6+) girl

metty was posting under alt i think he was probably alt "giabiconi" also no way he got a jb gf, its same as heroin getting a jb gf, no one believes that bs

greg has an ugly gf hardly an accomplishment most people here can get ugly girls we just have standards and want to enjoy it which means anything under attractive girl is a waste of time

nordic was an autistic male model hardly an accomplishment that he left when the first girl that he encountered showed interest, same goes for all the other male modelsl like lequack and orb and emil king which i heard is another good looking prettyboy autist

peppers was here days ago and got banned along with mrz cause of mods attack on pedo crew now he is on sl ut hate posting again

who is SLS?

lanklet got a gf? I never saw his face.. but then again as u can see from that list the only people that got an attractive gf confirmed are the ones that were good looking to begin with :lol: